player development

Ceeski75

Band
Banned
If there is anything I can notice from this staff that I have not seen since butch. It's player development. Just look at Homer and Rosier for examples. MR has done an amazing job with Rosier. As of now he looks better than Kayaa. What's he gonna do with real talent at QB? I always thought AS was a problem also. Players just look bigger

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have a hunch it's more about the culture than these guys are magic. When the culture changes to one of a winner, guys who would get complacent are either forced to conform for get left behind. Not to say a guy like Rosier didn't have the self motivation, but I could see I guy like that leaving in the spring when the media and fans were on the Perry train.

If there is anything I can notice from this staff that I have not seen since butch. It's player development. Just look at Homer and Rosier for examples. MR has done an amazing job with Rosier. As of now he looks better than Kayaa. What's he gonna do with real talent at QB? I always thought AS was a problem also. Players just look bigger

djmtmLC.gif

This staff (if storm18 holds up) is the best recruiting staff since the butch days but u saw the first half and second half offense? Thats where the x's and o's guys r right on the money, got to update our offensive play calling and come out fired up for 4 quarters.

Advertisement
This staff (if storm18 holds up) is the best recruiting staff since the butch days but u saw the first half and second half offense? Thats where the x's and o's guys r right on the money, got to update our offensive play calling and come out fired up for 4 quarters.

I think part of the play calling on offense had to do with our competition. The second half of the Toledo game we dramatically improved and I think it will be that way as we going to the ACC games. The defense is a different ball where I just am a glass half full and hope for the best.

no it isnt. the best recruiting head coach..but Alot to be desired passed coach kul.

no it isnt. the best recruiting head coach..but Alot to be desired passed coach kul.

Yea we have recruiters again as coaches Kool is the only one with a development resume, I still think Butch was the best at identifying and reeling them in. U can win like that but u better be getting the absolute best

Advertisement

I think part of the play calling on offense had to do with our competition. The second half of the Toledo game we dramatically improved and I think it will be that way as we going to the ACC games. The defense is a different ball where I just am a glass half full and hope for the best.

Lets please revisit this Friday night after the ball game...curious if you are correct, and I'm hoping you are.

Advertisement
Back