Player collapses at practice this morning

Advertisement
Could have been worse. Glad Futch is okay. Gatorade sucks, and does noting to prevent cramping and dehydration. Your better off drinking water.

Hope it was Travis Benjamin or Kacey Rodgers

What is wrong with you

the only thing "wrong" with him is hes a trolling immature ****.

He's just trolling. But, he doesnt realize this board isn't the WEZ. This is a public warning. 82, Swagger, or any of the other moderators, keep this off the board immediately. Especially since it's from a well-known poster's second account. This isn't the type of traffic we seek on the football board. You're welcome to troll the WEZ.

Hope that's clear.

He doesn't deserve a warning. This place will end up just like the Free Football board at grassy, and its a shame. Give me a break giving a warning to a troll on something like this. Pull the **** trigger. First thing I read when I came over here was the "Note on the football board", but I see all kinds of trolling already on here.

Understand your frustration. You're right. It will be handled as quickly as possible. There are only a handful of moderators and a slew of guys who insist on trolling. The point is we'll clean it up as best as possible on the football board.

Advertisement
Hope it was Travis Benjamin or Kacey Rodgers

What is wrong with you

the only thing "wrong" with him is hes a trolling immature ****.

He's just trolling. But, he doesnt realize this board isn't the WEZ. This is a public warning. 82, Swagger, or any of the other moderators, keep this off the board immediately. Especially since it's from a well-known poster's second account. This isn't the type of traffic we seek on the football board. You're welcome to troll the WEZ.

Hope that's clear.

He doesn't deserve a warning. This place will end up just like the Free Football board at grassy, and its a shame. Give me a break giving a warning to a troll on something like this. Pull the **** trigger. First thing I read when I came over here was the "Note on the football board", but I see all kinds of trolling already on here.

Report the posts and we will take care of it.

Advertisement
Back