Plantation High School Coaches Discuss Jacolby George

View as article
I feel better about the offensive evals as a whole but I just hope these kids coming in are tough mentally, too many softies, especially in the current receiver group.
to me, evals at wr are about mental and physical toughness in substantial part. evaluating how well a kid plays wr in 7-7 in shorts is completely irrelevant.

Advertisement
to me, evals at wr are about mental and physical toughness in substantial part. evaluating how well a kid plays wr in 7-7 in shorts is completely irrelevant.
I agree. What I noticed about brashards film is a different level of physicality while running his routes, a bully with the ball in his hands, and I think we badly need more of that mentality.

i haven’t watched enough film to really say much at this point but from what I saw, I like him a lot. Looks more old school miami to me.
Yep, exactly. The other two, brinson is good at intermediate routes, decent hands but has to get bigger/stronger and improve creating separation. George is a great route runner with excellent hands but he has a pretty small frame so hopefully he can hold up physically at the P5 level.

Advertisement
Back