Plan B Scenario

orange&green

Redshirt Freshman
Lots of rumors these last couple of days about Golden. If the BOT manages to fire him, so be it. But how would you feel about this scenario:

Golden stays as HC but coaching staff is modified.

new DC/Asst Coach - big name hire such as Schiano, T. Robinson of UF, or even Bo Pelini
new DL Coach - Kevin Patrick
new Special Teams coach - ?

I know many of you would say Golden has to go. But lets assume he sticks around which is very likely. Putting your emotions aside, how would you guys feel about these changes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of rumors these last couple of days about Golden. If the BOT manages to fire him, so be it. But how would you feel about this scenario:

new DC/Asst Coach - big name hire such as Schiano, T. Robinson of UF, or even Bo Pelini

I know many of you would say Golden has to go. But lets assume he sticks around which is very likely. Putting your emotions aside, how would you guys feel about these changes?

The fish rots from the head down.

You lost me there. NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH.

Advertisement
Hmm, next Sunday is December 7...Kinda like keeping ADM Husband C. Kimmel as head of the US Pacific Fleet in Dec 1941.

You realize that changes are very unlikely unless the change is firing AG?

No assistant or coord will come in here just to coach for a year. It's a sinking ship.

Not just coaches but what good recruit would come play for a coach that will be fired eventually.

If Golden is fired, we are competing with some big state schools with tax money.

Would we keep the staff and name Coley interim head coach while we look for a big name? (Similar to what OSU did.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back