PITTSBURGH PARKING AND TAILGATE INFO!!!!!! CANESUNITED

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
*****PITT PARKING AND TAILGATE FOOD INFO***** Parking Lot Party Not McFaddens!!!!!!

We may not win on the field but we always win the tailgate!!!!!

After all these black Friday Games in pittsburgh we are finally taking the party to the Parking lot.. We have locked down a lot and have been permitted to to PreSale 60 Spots (801 Brighton Rd, 15233). On the beautiful north side of Pittsburgh just a short walk to the stadium. We have a DJ lined up to keep the party rocking and Chef Andrew will be on the grill cooking. The tailgate lot opening time will be announced when game time is announced but we estimate 5 hours before kickoff. IF YOU BOUGHT TICKETS FROM SHERRI I SUGGEST getting a Pass as this is where you will be able to pick up your tickets no where else will they be available. Parking is 25$ via the easy to use LINK BELOW . Passes will be emailed 1-2 weeks prior to the game and must be printed and shown at entry. Parking on the north shore can go up as high as 50$ And it is Pitt's Homecoming game that weekend.

Parking Link:
Miami At Pitt Parking Pass

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***** PITT FOOD INFO ***** HOMEMADE BY CHEF ANDREW HUGHES!!!!!
Creole Jambalaya - loaded with bacon, tasso ham, blackened chicken, and both smoked and andouille sausages with the Cajun vegetable Trinity in a rich and zesty (not overly spicy) tomato sauce topped with saffron basmati rice.
(If enough people sign up, I'll blacken some seafood separately for those who want it.)
As usual, it's $20 per person and $10 for your children under 12 years of age. Payment options are as follows:
Paypal.me/chefandrewh (send as friends and family please. If you don't know how or what this means, send me a PM)
Venmo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
Zelle: Send me a PM
Andrew should have food ready no later than 60-90 minutes after the lot officially opens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
gocanes737,

Can we pick up our tickets on friday night or only on Saturday in the tailgating lot? Just checking, thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back