Pitt vs FSU

Advertisement
Coach norvell has FSU offensive players believing, their strength next year will play right into our weaknesses on D if blake baker is still here. They already have a power running game that quick, with a young qb who we really didn't stop from running on us, the fact that our offense kept scoring forced them to have to pass which travis is not ready for just yet. Their defense is still trying to come outta that 3-4 funk coach taggart brought with em with barnett!

Those who are laughing at FSU now obviously don't understand what they're looking at, the foundation of that team is being built!

0DD57C4D-8276-4354-95C1-8976BE97F014.jpeg

Are you serious or was this meant to be a joke. There is nothing FSU is doing this year that should be taken as the foundation of a team that will beat UM next year. FSU has a quarterback who can't throw. One dimensional offenses do not give us problems; whether running pr passing. What hurts us are balanced offenses with quarterbacks who can run; not a running offense with a quarterback who can run.

FSU will have to work hard the next 1-2 years to be mediocre.
Did you see the FSU game this year, you have no clue what you're talking bout, their qb travis consistently gashed us. And keep thinking FSU is dog doo-doo, maybe their new d-co don't know WTF he's doing, but than again time will tell!

What’s a Noles fan doing here?
I can tell you're a new UM fan, the real old skool UM fans know we only disliked FSU game week of playing us, after that we always wanted them to beat everybody else's *** and represent the state, the stronger they were the stronger we were. Real UM fans want to beat a legit Fsu squad, y'all act like pigs in slop whenever y'all see any signs of weakness from FSU!

There are a ton of terrible posters on this board and you may be the worst. Just an absolutely awful take.
Fùck FSWho
You know what they say about opinion, you're entitled to yours, just doesn't mean nothing to me, just shows you're a new UM fan that's all, learn the history!

Advertisement
You know what they say about opinion, you're entitled to yours, just doesn't mean nothing to me, just shows you're a new UM fan that's all, learn the history!

I used to stand on Greentree as a freshman student trainer in 1988 while JJ was coaching Steve Walsh how to throw fade patterns into the corner end zone to Cleveland Gary.... the 88 Canes invented that end zone pass that all of CFB copied for the next 20 years...

Now tell me how long you've been a UM fan?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back