Pitt series?

Advertisement
Sweep this weekend would be massive. RPI would probably jump at least 5 spots. We are playing good ball so there is a chance.

I don't see this being an easy series. We are playing better but team wise they are hitting .261 us .262 and team ERA is Pitt 4.46 us 4.13. I would love a clean sweep that said.

They have right handed starters for the first two. Sunday starter is TBD.

Advertisement
Pretty relieved Rosario isn’t starting. Was reckless IMO to even think he could go today.

Pitt has a couple come from behind wins against Tech. If we jump out ahead of them, we can’t take the foot off the gas. They’re very comfortable in that spot.

Advertisement
I don't see this being an easy series. We are playing better but team wise they are hitting .261 us .262 and team ERA is Pitt 4.46 us 4.13. I would love a clean sweep that said.
I don't see this being a sweep either. More than happy to take 2 of 3 on the road.

Pitt's starters today and tomorrow are the strength of their team. At least they aren't lefties though.

Going to be tough to win today with Garland starting

Advertisement
Pretty embarrassing weekend series....

A couple of grand slams surrendered.... pitching was flat out embarrassing.... hitting was suspect as **** when it mattered (a couple of bases loaded with a chance to win the **** game.)

This felt like the FSU series all over again.... embarrassing

Pretty embarrassing weekend series....

A couple of grand slams surrendered.... pitching was flat out embarrassing.... hitting was suspect as **** when it mattered (a couple of bases loaded with a chance to win the **** game.)

This felt like the FSU series all over again.... embarrassing
Miami baseball is dead. Just like football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back