PITT GAME-PARTY/PARKING/TICKETS

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
BLACK FRIDAY TAKEOVER with CANES[]_[]nited.. Kings of the Road the Road at McFadden's Pittsburgh 211 N. Shore Drive (next to PNC park). Doors at 9am!!! Flippymagz.com will be there selling all the new canes magnets! Tell girl at door your with "CANESUNITED" at the door for FREE wristband for drink specials. PARKING: I would suggest parking across the bridge and walking over to the north shore. There are a few garages as well on the north shore which at time do take cash pay. KID FRIENDLY.

PARKING: As bad as Pitt is their parking is worse majority of lots presold. There are a few garages on north shore that take cash pay and sign will direct to other lots available. My suggestion is to park directly across the river and walk accross the bridge next to PNC park. McFadden's (211 North Shore Drive) is on the other side of the baseball field. You will save $ and get to see some of our beautiful city.

TICKETS: USE LINK FOR 30$ tickets. Secondary ticket prices are going up. 101/102/103/104 are canes corner section. https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=PR%3APITT%3AF17%3AF07%3AJRPANTHERS&linkID=pitt&shopperContext=&caller=PR&appCode=&prc=JRPANTHERS&ppc=JRPANTHERS#PLview

NEW CANES.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
tell me more.....Do I buy the wristband there? How much are they? Is Canes United the secret code to get in???? I will be getting there around 8 and after a hearty breakfast at Deluca's I will be ready to drink!!!

We will be there. Staying at the Renaissance Hotel.
I hope to meet some Canes there.

Advertisement
tell me more.....Do I buy the wristband there? How much are they? Is Canes United the secret code to get in???? I will be getting there around 8 and after a hearty breakfast at Deluca's I will be ready to drink!!!

I’m in! I also have these same questions...

No cost for the wristband. You just tell them at the door that you're there for Canes United and then they'll give you a wristband that entitles you to the drink specials. McFadden's is a great time. It is always about 80/20 Canes fans I would say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 44F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Not bad, but I trust my ex more than i do 10-day forecasts.

Wrist band are FREE they will pretty much be giving them to anyone with Canes gear on there will be a girl at the door handing them out. DELUCAS is the BOMB enjoy man! See you there!

They 2 years ago stayed at the Marriott Washington Place which is next to the Consol Energy center (where the pens play)

Advertisement
No cost for the wristband. You just tell them at the door that you're there for Canes United and then they'll give you a wristband that entitles you to the drink specials. McFadden's is a great time. It is always about 80/20 Canes fans I would say.
Awesome, this will be perfect pregame drinking destination!!!

I will be fighting every Pitt fan that walks past me in the Marriott parking lot. The Beatdown starts at 7am and will continue long after the clock hits 0

Advertisement
Back