Peter et al: Bain and Cunningham..

bomb

Band
Banned
Article today on CS with lots of quotes from Kevin Beard that made it seemed as if we were hard after these two. Even saying that we want one or both of them "badly."

Last I recall we had backed off hard and neither had an offer. Did anything change or is his just a coach hyping his kids? Thx.

Advertisement
With what we have on the roster and limited ships, not sure if Cunningham should be a priority. Thats just me though.

Beard knows a lot more than we do. He meets with our staff, is a UM football alum, and I'm sure is "in the room."

Now whether he's being sincere is another matter.

Advertisement
of course he'd be involved w/ UM and what's going on.
it doesn't seem truthful, but, what do we know. wr is not a priority. we have a ton (young) coming back. and AJL. maybe its a stud or bust till next year? or maybe cunningham gets an offer if we whiff on bigger kids?
don't even see where bain fits in. oline? think w/ kirkland, gall and the NJ kid we are done. dline? one juco and hopefully bryant and bostwick.

Neither have offers right now. Bain could be a possible backup plan, but I don't see that happening now either

Advertisement
He seemed rather emphatic about Bain and Cunningham, but said Skai Moore was fighting for an offer. Maybe Bain and Cunningham have conditional offers or something.

dont believe everything you hear...wouldnt be suprised if they commited but at the same i wouldnt be suprised if they go somewhere else

Kevin Beard is the WR coach at University School.

Quite a few former big time state of Florida recruits on that staff, actually.

Advertisement
Back