Pete?

edcanes

Redshirt Freshman
Is The staff still recruiting other DT like Derrick Calloway? and is Bain that much better?

Advertisement
There hasn't been much buzz with Calloway, so I would say no.

On Bain, he is nowhere near what he could be in 2-3 years. He has horrible technique, but when he gets college coaching, his feet and size are special.

Bain's a nice complement to the guys we have on board, the guys coming in this year, and the guys I expect to come in the following year. He's one of those bets that, if it hits, fantastic, but if it doesn't, we'll live.

Lu, so your saying guys like Bostwick and Bryant are more refined at this point and are "safer" commits with a lower ceiling?

While Bain, though raw and unrefined has a Sky high ceiling?

Lu, so your saying guys like Bostwick and Bryant are more refined at this point and are "safer" commits with a lower ceiling?

JMO, but I think all three have a fantastic ceiling. If we can pull all 3 off and they qualify, we're in store for something special the next few years. (Especially when combined with our DB and LB haul.... now just need a real killer difference maker at DE).

Advertisement

I'm saying I have a good idea what to expect from guys like Bryant, Clark and Woten. We already have a decent idea of what to expect from Ivory and Moore. Bostwick and Bain are guys who can make the DLine unique.

Like Swagger mentioned, we still need difference makers at DE.

Bostwick makes plays that impress!! Bain.....not so much, pass...dude does not dominate at all in high school, i dont give a **** about what upside he may have

JMO, but I think all three have a fantastic ceiling. If we can pull all 3 off and they qualify, we're in store for something special the next few years. (Especially when combined with our DB and LB haul.... now just need a real killer difference maker at DE).

Swag, I wasn't trying to say that they don't have high ceilings, I was just seeing if they think Bain has a higher ceiling than the other 2.

Swag, I wasn't trying to say that they don't have high ceilings, I was just seeing if they think Bain has a higher ceiling than the other 2.

crack is wack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back