Pete, Tito...Question re: DT Colton Lynn of St. Thomas

DFT31J

Redshirt Freshman
I heard that we offered Anthony Moten's teammate DT Colton Lynn.

Have you guys heard anything regarding this?

Thanks.

Advertisement
I heard directly from Colton. He holds offers from Missouri and Vanderbilt, but he will go to Princeton. He views academics first and his family is from New Jersey. I dont think miami ever showed much interest in him anyways.

I heard directly from Colton. He holds offers from Missouri and Vanderbilt, but he will go to Princeton. He views academics first and his family is from New Jersey. I dont think miami ever showed much interest in him anyways.

Listen to this man on matters concerning STA

I respect that. Good luck to him!

I know his father would prefer him to not play big time football ang go to an Ivy League school (smart choice by the way), but I heard that UM gave him an offer. I'm guessing he is a plan B type player. Just curious if our recruiting experts had heard anything about this.

Advertisement
Princeton gave him an in school visit last week. While he hasn't commited he can pretty much commit whenever since ivy league schools don't give athletic scholarships. And to answer that question he does not hold a Miami offer.

Princeton gave him an in school visit last week. While he hasn't commited he can pretty much commit whenever since ivy league schools don't give athletic scholarships. And to answer that question he does not hold a Miami offer.

I'm just curious, but how do they pay for college if athletic scholarships don't pay?

I'm just curious, but how do they pay for college if athletic scholarships don't pay?

Financial aid for those who need

Advertisement
Can't remember the exact number ($60k/yr maybe?), but any student accepted to Princeton with a household income below that number gets a free ride. Aid is incremental above that number. BTW, Princeton has the best ice cream shop ever (The Bent Spoon).

Advertisement
Back