Pete, r any Mod

btcane

Sophomore
Below, I posed a question re the times that Edwards & Brooks were going to announce today. That question generated four (4) pages of non-responsive answers! Do you know when? Is Pete gonna fly up to Brooklyn to cover the event? Thanks.

Advertisement
Edwards is not announcing till Wed.

Supposedly moved it up to today.

On Sunday Staten Island (NY) Tottenville High School RB Augustus Edwards indicated to his coach that he would announce a college decision at some point today.

But after talking things over with his family last night the standout recruit has decided to wait.

"As of now it'll be on Signing Day," Tottenville High coach Jim Munson said. "He's still debating on what he's going to do."

Munson confirmed that Edwards is still choosing between FSU and Miami.

"He's just mulling things over," Munson said.

Advertisement
Below, I posed a question re the times that Edwards & Brooks were going to announce today. That question generated four (4) pages of non-responsive answers! Do you know when? Is Pete gonna fly up to Brooklyn to cover the event? Thanks.

The CanesInsight jet is fueled and ready to go...

69.jpg

Edwards told me last week that it would be NSD, but it might have changed. I'm trying to get in touch with him

Advertisement

1. Tottenville is in Staten Island.

2. There hasn't been an airport in Brooklyn since Floyd Bennett field closed so unless you are trying to kill Peter, negged.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back