• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Pete, Keidron Smith?

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
A good long armed CB at 6'2, with some solid technique...

He visited us for the FAU game, but Idk how hard we're recruiting him... Probably not a take for us unless we somehow miss on all the other 2018 CB's in front of him. Good athlete though...

There's good prospects at Oxbridge like Cajuan Smith for the 18 class & some other good ones in 19 class, we should get at least one of them.

dycane

Senior

He visited us for the FAU game, but Idk how hard we're recruiting him... Probably not a take for us unless we somehow miss on all the other 2018 CB's in front of him. Good athlete though...

There's good prospects at Oxbridge like Cajuan Smith for the 18 class & some other good ones in 19 class, we should get at least one of them.

Thx. Pops told me he thought he was a facsimile of A Rolle. He thinks he's got room to grow and is a better safety prospect than Carter. That man has been coaching/watching high school football in Palm Beach County since Antony Carter was at Suncoast, so he's usually spot on when it comes to the under the radar kids.

deerob305

Junior
I read a while back Clemson is the Leader and its not close right now....with other DBs, don't think we are after him hard

Liberty City El

Dejazmach

Thx. Pops told me he thought he was a facsimile of A Rolle. He thinks he's got room to grow and is a better safety prospect than Carter. That man has been coaching/watching high school football in Palm Beach County since Antony Carter was at Suncoast, so he's usually spot on when it comes to the under the radar kids.
Pops is correct...

He has excellent film & very good Hawk Skills...

He's underrated in 2018 class of DB's because of all the big name kids ahead of him, but he's a damn good Corner, with a good body frame to be a big FS.

Our 2018 DB class is already pretty crowded, but this kid is good enough to be in it if we were after him.

337CaneNation

Sophomore
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], I know it been awhile since you posted about this kid BUT has anything change in this kid's recruitment since the season has started??

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
@Liberty City El, I know it been awhile since you posted about this kid BUT has anything change in this kid's recruitment since the season has started??
From Miami's side, aside from him being at GTech game not really.

He's insurance in case somebody else flips and we need to make a late push later on.

But, as of now, Oklahoma is on him heavy. They snatched up Miguel Edwards who was at Coco Creek before he transferred to Deerfield & they're tryna land another South Fla CB.

Keidron's a good player, but you can't have'em all & our class (if they all stick) is going to be pretty loaded at CB.

337CaneNation

Sophomore
@Liberty City El, I know it been awhile since you posted about this kid BUT has anything change in this kid's recruitment since the season has started??
From Miami's side, aside from him being at GTech game not really.

He's insurance in case somebody else flips and we need to make a late push later on.

But, as of now, Oklahoma is on him heavy. They snatched up Miguel Edwards who was at Coco Creek before he transferred to Deerfield & they're tryna land another South Fla CB.

Keidron's a good player, but you can't have'em all & our class (if they all stick) is going to be pretty loaded at CB.

Okay!! This Storm18' class is loaded at DB and the SoFla is well represented.. I know you be on twitter following recruitments, HOW is things going with current UM commits and any news about any targets our Canes are going after??

Just checked his senior video. I like this kids game. Does a little of everything. Jam, good hitter, very good coverage skills and not a bad receiver

I really hope we find room for this kid in this class. Would hate to pass on a kid with his combo of size and athleticism. The injuries to our secondary this year has shown me what a need and an asset position flexibility is and this kid would give us that.

If we have a spot for Bethel (who apparently isn't showing much interest) regardless of what Campbell does, then we can make room for this guy. He's got game and crazy athleticism.

brock

All-American
He might be talented but imo
Jobe
Campbell
Hall
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
That’s it