Perryman is a straight ******* beast!

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Just got home and **** that dude Perryman balled out! Best player on the field today!

Jenkins played great, Howard had the play of the game, the DL dug DEEP, but Perryman was what a Cane LB should be!

Advertisement
Semantics, but I think McCord had the play of the game. Hit, caused fumbled, recovered fumble was huge!

I didn't think he showed enough last year to earn the praise he had been receiving.

He played out of his mind today. One of the most technically sound, physically impressive, dominant games form a UM linebacker I can remember in a long time. I don't think he was out of position ONCE. He put his guy on the ground the second he touched him - no extra yards. Just a beautiful game.

Advertisement
it was really a team effort..he was able to do his job cause others FINALLY did theirs

The DL keeping the OL off him was huge! Domino effect, DBs cover gives the opportunity for DL, DL does their jobs and LBs are free do theirs

He must have had about 20 tackles today. He was in on just about every running play. He would get the game ball if I were handing it out.

Advertisement
agreed. I thought all the lbs did well. S**t the entire defense played well. And that hit Figueroa put on that gator player, OMG!?!? I heard that **** from the two hundred level.

I didn't think he showed enough last year to earn the praise he had been receiving.

He played out of his mind today. One of the most technically sound, physically impressive, dominant games form a UM linebacker I can remember in a long time. I don't think he was out of position ONCE. He put his guy on the ground the second he touched him - no extra yards. Just a beautiful game.

He didn't show much last year because he played on a gimpy ankle almost all year long. No one wanted to hear that though. All they wanted to do was say he's not Vilma or Morgan.

People axed who would set the tone today, and Scaryman answered. He would. He was the best player on the field today on a field full of great players. Scaryman put himself on the national map today.

agreed. I thought all the lbs did well. S**t the entire defense played well. And that hit Figueroa put on that gator player, OMG!?!? I heard that **** from the two hundred level.

Which one? The play that got called back due to holding or the special teams?

Figs brings the wood.

I thought he was good last year, but the pics coming out of U Tough worried me. Didn't think he had the frame to carry 240lbs without losing his speed.

I was wrong. He was studly today.

Advertisement
Feel like a wrecking ball, play like a wrecking ball!

215.jpg

Which one? The play that got called back due to holding or the special teams?

Figs brings the wood.

I think it was the one where he blew up the receiver. I think driskell threw a swing pass in the third on second down and Figueroa just murked that c**kscker. I'm not exactly sure, the game, funny enough, is kinda a blur now, lol. I like Figueroa, I like Armbrister too. Shot out to Coach Barrow getting his LBs to ball out.

Advertisement
So many guys on defense made plays. That was the best our defense has played given the opponent and what the game meant since 2005 @ VT. Huge game by those guys.

Advertisement
Back