QB - Perry, Weldon
RB - Burns, McFarland
WR- Njoku, Harley, Dingle
TE - McKitty, Polendy
OL - Donaldson, Hillery, Dykstra, Gaynor, Slaton
DL - Ford, Johnson, Garvin
LB - Steed, Wilder, Jennings
DB - Dallas, Bandy, Carter, Gibson, Collier

That WR class would be WOAT. Completely unacceptable.

There is more to the WR class than what we see. If we did an in-home, I like our chances. You can't be slow-playing Dingle with only Njoku committed. We have a real staff now and i'd wait to see how things play out after Kaaya makes his decision.

With 28-30 spots in this class, whaddya got for our finish?

I'll play:

QB - Perry, Weldon
RB - Burns, McFarland
WR - Njoku, Harley, Smith/Jeudy, +1 TBD
TE - Polendy, McKitty
OL - Donaldson, Hillery, Dykstra, Gaynor, Slaton, Herbert
DL - Ford, Johnson, Garvin
LB - Steed, Wilder, Jennings
DB - Dallas, Bandy, Carter, Gibson, Edwards, Collier, Dean

Thoughts?

I am interested to see what happens with 2017 WR Racey McMath from Edna Karr HS in New Orleans, LA who has Miami in his Top 4 schools. He is a big fast WR that Miami could be paired with Njoku to create mismatches.

Go Canes

yeah, mcmath is a beast! are we still recruiting him [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz ? or has he already verballed somewhere else?

Advertisement
Kind of baffling that we don't currently have at least 4 WRs committed.

Easy answer - they put all their eggs into the unicorn basket. Admirable but not realistic. Sadly, this is a lessons learned for Richt.

Easy answer - they put all their eggs into the unicorn basket. Admirable but not realistic. Sadly, this is a lessons learned for Richt.

LOL there is no way to know they did that. Now if we end up with only 3 commits I agree but we won't . WE will sign 5 WR .

5 WRs?? Who else is in play right now outside of Dingle, Harley, Smith (unlikely)? they always seem to have an under the radar plan B kid but I can't think of one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back