Penn & Seton Hall

thegrove

Freshman
SIAP - loses not so bad now that they have knocked off Villanova and Kentucky - we sure need Dewan back.

Advertisement
They are still bad losses. Penn got absolutley routed by Oregon state lmao. Seton hall lost to Nebraska and mighty Saint Louis.
Excellent point. I would note that Nebraska ain't half bad, is now ranked, and just beat Creighton behind Canes absconder James Palmer's 30 points. I'm wondering a bit about "our leadership" that we couldn't develop Palmer here as well as Nebraska has.

If Palmer had stayed, who's to say that with a couple more years of college ball under his belt he wouldn't be playing very well for us? Like Chris Lykes, another outstanding former DC Catholic League HS player.

Advertisement
If Palmer had stayed, who's to say that with a couple more years of college ball under his belt he wouldn't be playing very well for us? Like Chris Lykes, another outstanding former DC Catholic League HS player.
He also would have graduated last year.

Excellent point. I would note that Nebraska ain't half bad, is now ranked, and just beat Creighton behind Canes absconder James Palmer's 30 points. I'm wondering a bit about "our leadership" that we couldn't develop Palmer here as well as Nebraska has.
We had Angel. Sheldon and Davon and only 1 basketball.

Advertisement
Back