Penalties on the coach

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
It's no surprise to me that the players were losing control on the field.

Their coach was being a complete jackass all game.

Now were down two starters.

Thanks Al.

Advertisement
Wat? Corch was leading a mini Cotton Bowl out there. Showing emotion and swag. Seriously, he must've been giving those goofy refs an earful to get a 15 yarder.

He has no feel for when to work the refs and when to shut his whiny trap. He loses his composure over anything and everything that happens on the field. His nervous behaviors on the sideline have a detrimental effect on how his team plays. He really needs to be put in a room and made to watch a replay the game film of himself on the sideline. He's an embarrassment to the coaching profession and is a poor leader of young men.

It was stupid.
But you know whats worse?
The idiots on this forum. I mean some of the idiots on this forum.
You guys must be lots of fun to be around.

Advertisement
Hate Golden all you want but every coach worth a **** rides the refs all game. Leave that ***** **** at home. Can't even remember the last flag I've seen against a coach in a Major college football game.

Seriously, they called running into the kicker and Al got upset, put his hands up for the personal foul gesture and they flagged him for that. Don't tell me it was because he ran onto the field, they threw the flag while he was still on the sidelines making the gesture. That's just weak.

This is what happens when your corches lose respect from everyone on the planet except for Broke and DiK72.

Advertisement
i can't stand golden, but his 15-yarder is the one thing he did in the second half that i was ok with. the refs were trying their hardest to **** us over and golden was completely correct that it was a roughing, not running into. it was the only time yesterday that he suggested that he might actually have a pair. radio would've sat there with his thumb in his *** and thanked the ref for throwing a flag at all, right call or not.

Rationalize however you would like.

Coach almost cost us the game, large part due to the refs not respecting him.

And I can't blame them. Coach is a loose cannon.

This is what happens when your corches lose respect from everyone on the planet except for Broke and DiK72.

Now, you know I said exactly this in a previous thread. When you're down and not respected, then you get kicked down even more so. He has lost the media because of all his BS and double talk. The media even complains that his players can't give them any quotable because they just repeat the Golden line of "unity" and "keeping composure" stuff. Thus one more reason why we must get rid of Golden; the joke is now on him and he gets no respect.

Now, you know I said exactly this in a previous thread. When you're down and not respected, then you get kicked down even more so. He has lost the media because of all his BS and double talk. The media even complains that his players can't give them any quotable because they just repeat the Golden line of "unity" and "keeping composure" stuff. Thus one more reason why we must get rid of Golden; the joke is now on him and he gets no respect.

THIS

Advertisement
He has no feel for when to work the refs and when to shut his whiny trap. He loses his composure over anything and everything that happens on the field. His nervous behaviors on the sideline have a detrimental effect on how his team plays. He really needs to be put in a room and made to watch a replay the game film of himself on the sideline. He's an embarrassment to the coaching profession and is a poor leader of young men.

The reality, in addition to what you're noting, is that Al Golden really has little substance in the field of game day Football coaching. He has never been in one big moment that he has conquered, thus when he finds himself in a big game under the bright lights, dude has nothing to draw upon. It's like one thinking, "fake it till you make it", but Al Golden has never made anything in Football when truly challenged. When that big moment arrives, he cowards away! Doesn't get Kaaya to throw downfield before going into overtime, doesn't know to put a Corn Elder when opponent is kicking a long field goal. Al is authentically a fine person, nice family man, with gorgeous wife and most wonderful kids that 100 million men would envy.

But he is a bad coach that has not arrived...and may never! Even if he takes UM to an ACC title game that we may even win, the players can't afford this coach for one more season if what they want is Championships.

The problem with Al's penalty is his history here. He complains and blames everyone including the fans for his our shortcomings. We are done with him and his bs defense, boyfriend and refusal to admit his flaws. Now when he tells officials who were clearly doing everything to keep NE in the game to stuff it, something Canes fans would normally cheer, we hang him. His little psu choirboy act has caused us endless embarrassments and now in fifth year he starts acting out. His ship sailed. Win the NC and we will give him a nice sendoff to psu showers.

Advertisement
Hate Golden all you want but every coach worth a **** rides the refs all game. Leave that **** **** at home. Can't even remember the last flag I've seen against a coach in a Major college football game.
That's actually what was so pathetic about it. Meyer and Saban routinely scream at refs yet I cannot recall either one ever receiving an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. The refs have no respect for Golden.

I think we're seeing Al's frustration. He knows he's coaching for his job. Little does he know if he simply grew a pair and coached with them he'd be fine.

Advertisement
Back