Path to the Coastal

Advertisement
Try looking for a thread first.

Willie the Clown Taggert says "Mannys'' boat on this ride to the Coastal is the "Quatro Sinko"

Advertisement
these squirrels that are always jumping up and down about "winning the coastal" would get just as excited about a chance to bang a fat chick. sad.

Advertisement
We need Virginia to beat Duke and Syracuse to beat Pitt this week and UNC and Va Tech both have to lose two more games in conference before the end of the season. Oh yeah, and we need to win every game.
You're incorrect. I went thru this already in another thread. We have 2 conference losses. Duke already has a conference loss. So, if we win out, we'll own the tiebreaker having beaten Duke. We need UVA to lose another conference game and we'll own the tiebreaker with them as well. So, it's better if Duke beats UVA. Pitt has already has a loss, so it doesn't matter what they do as long as we beat them. We do need UNC to lose 2 more conference games. However, Virginia Tech has 2 conference losses, so we need them to lose 1 game not 2, although the more losses they have is better for us.

The bottom line is that we can't lose another conference game to have a chance at the Coastal title. I am most worried about UNC because we need them to lose 2 games. That 4th and 17 play calling debacle at UNC may come back to haunt us.

source.gif

I for one am hoping we win out.

But hopefully UVA also wins out.

Get us to a pretty solid bowl at 9-3 w a chance to go 10 wins

We’re more likely to finish around .500 though

Advertisement
If Miami wins out (very unlikely) they’ll win the Coastal. No need for scenario discussion yet. A 6-2 Miami wins the Coastal this year.

If Miami wins out (very unlikely) they’ll win the Coastal. No need for scenario discussion yet. A 6-2 Miami wins the Coastal this year.

All for the distinct honor of meeting Clemson in Charlotte.

That said, I think we put more points on them this time.

In So FL, the route to coastal is usually either East or West and sometimes South, Like most things, the only mistake is going north.

Advertisement
We need Virginia to beat Duke and Syracuse to beat Pitt this week and UNC and Va Tech both have to lose two more games in conference before the end of the season. Oh yeah, and we need to win every game.
It’s really October now boys!! We got the annual how we can still with the coastal thread up and running!!!

just bought Clorox stock and Because I’m going to recommend anyone thinking about this sip on a fine Oak aged glass of bleach

Advertisement
Back