Pastor Richt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It will be interesting to see what happens when a coach of Muslim faith decides to do the same thing down the road

If it's optional then I wouldn't see a big deal with it. But we know how optional Islam is in certain parts of the world...

View attachment 39190

So is your view that because Muslims in Pakistan or Iran want theocratic governments for their country, American Muslims must also want to overthrow U.S.democracy? I've known quite a few Muslims who came to this country because they wanted nothing to do with Islam in governments. Lots of Muslims actually think that the very concept of " political Islam" is sacrilegious as it turns what should be a matter of personal faith into a tool of oppression. I know many Christians who feel the same way about American politicians trying to turn biblical law into actual legislation. Changing the subject: since Richt is handing out Bibles and leading the team to glory in the name of Jesus, could this season be technically dubbed a "Canes Crusade"? I'm actually fine with that.

"Sharia law (Arabic: شريعة) is the body of Islamic law. The term means "way" or "path"; it is the legal framework within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a legal system based on Islam."

This is Islam. See London where area of the city are already governed by Shaira. It is a falsehood to think that since some "Moslems" don't agree means what it then most don't. Everywhere their numbers grow to significant levels the pressure to have their own laws grows. We get fooled repeatedly about this because we have lost our faiths and assume they have too. I use to represent members of the Saudi Royal family and the former Royal family of Iran, trust me, Moslems have not lost their faith. They still believe and for the most part we have no way to understand what that means. Religion is the greatest force in history and we are now devoid of it. We are almost defenseless because of that.

Are you arguing with a guy named TimeBomb about radical Islam?

Not sure that is wise.

Trust me. You don't want anything to do with that dirty arab religion

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back