Parking passes

Advertisement
Got them either yesterday or Friday.

They come in a lightly padded soft unreinforced USPS Priority Mail white 12” x 10” folder sized envelope that’s easily bendable with no interior cardboard protection.

The printing vendor did a shoddy job by shipping in these.

The passes printed are fine, but they will definitely bend in a regular mailbox. I’m not a complainer, but the ticket office didn’t get their money’s worth with this particular vendor.

Got my season tix Friday but not parking passes. Letter that came with the Tix said next week.

BTW, I’m selling my Legends Tix for the 9/8 Game. Gotta go to San Fran for a friends wedding activities. So @Cribby @Rellyrell Wassup.

Anyone interested let me know. I got them on Stub Hub as well.

Got them either yesterday or Friday.

They come in a lightly padded soft unreinforced USPS Priority Mail white 12” x 10” folder sized envelope that’s easily bendable with no interior cardboard protection.

The printing vendor did a shoddy job by shipping in these.

The passes printed are fine, but they will definitely bend in a regular mailbox. I’m not a complainer, but the ticket office didn’t get their money’s worth with this particular vendor.
The tickets come from Arkansas but the parking passes had the school address on mine. I got the same envelope and thankfully, the mail lady put them by my door but it looks like the school is mailing them out.

Advertisement
Keep in mind, the parking passes also had a print at home option. If you haven’t gotten yours yet, double check your order for your delivery selection.

The tickets come from Arkansas but the parking passes had the school address on mine. I got the same envelope and thankfully, the mail lady put them by my door but it looks like the school is mailing them out.

Odd AF. Whoever was responsible for the decision to mail them like that needs a lesson in QC. I wonder who printed them and why they were sent to the school rather than coming from the printer....and just about now ..... I ....

Have you ever lost interest in something just as you’re typing it… I just did.

Got my season tix Friday but not parking passes. Letter that came with the Tix said next week.

BTW, I’m selling my Legends Tix for the 9/8 Game. Gotta go to San Fran for a friends wedding activities. So @Cribby @Rellyrell Wassup.

U out here on the 8th? Hit me.

Wait someone is getting married during football season

Advertisement
Mods let's get moving on that new tailgating/ tickets/parking/stadium info forum or sticky thread.

Thanks in advance.

What section are the seat located?
Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back