Off-Topic Ozark Ending

Advertisement
I tend to agree with this. While it may not have been an overly satisfying ending to most casual viewers, it stayed true to the plot.

Breaking Bad is the 🐐 for my money, and even that ending was criticized, but I loved it.

GoT is the all-time banana in tailpipe as far as series finales go.
D&D deserve 1,000 deaths for the abomination that was Season 8.

May their souls be eternally tortured.

The North Remembers.

We already know how Better Call Saul ends.
You know the next chapter of Saul Goodman's story, but you don't know how Better Call Saul ends. We just found out what happens to Nacho and Howard...we'll see what happens to Kim (the most important piece...probably in Nebraska, idk). BCS is a prequel, but also acts as a bit of a sequel to Breaking Bad with those Cinnabon Gene segments littered throughout the series.

You know the next chapter of Saul Goodman's story, but you don't know how Better Call Saul ends. We just found out what happens to Nacho and Howard...we'll see what happens to Kim (the most important piece...probably in Nebraska, idk). BCS is a prequel, but also acts as a bit of a sequel to Breaking Bad with those Cinnabon Gene segments littered throughout the series.

You’re right.

We know what comes next on Saul’s personal timeline, but we don’t know what happens to present-day Cinnabon-Saul, as well as past Kim. What happened to Howard was also unforeseen until about a minute before it happened.

Advertisement
Back