2025 Owen Strebig 4* OL from WI

Advertisement
Yeah I don't think it's likely but I felt the same about Justin Scott so I doubt we give up

There are some hard fast rules in CFB recruiting that are tough to overcome - big time DTs from SEC country going sec or big time OL from Midwest going ND/michigan.

On the other finalists: Miami, Wisconsin, Florida State and USC:

“I got to give a few shoutouts. I want to thank Miami. Coach Alex Mirabal and coach Mario Cristobal did such a great job building a relationship with me. That was a really tough one to pass up. That was the toughest to pass up. "

Then with Wisconsin, coach Casey Rabach, we’ve been talking since I was a sophomore. He’s been consistent with me and my family. He is one of the best people I’ve talked with throughout the entire process.

With Florida State, I got to give a shoutout to my guy Ryan Bartow. He’s from Wisconsin. He did such a good job too with me and my people.

Those are a few special people. This was honestly the toughest part of it. Recruiting is fake, but relationships are real. I’ve built so many great relationships.

At the end of the day, it’s about the best business decision for me and my future, and Notre Dame is that place.”

IMO, This kid is going to stick with ND. He is their "type".

There are some hard fast rules in CFB recruiting that are tough to overcome - big time DTs from SEC country going sec or big time OL from Midwest going ND/michigan.
But did a big time DT from the Midwest not also apply too ?

Advertisement
Added both of these laws to the CIS Laws of Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back