Our luck the last 11 years

Noliaboi

Sophomore
I'm not really a believer in superstition but it seems the past 12 years we have been cursed by incompetent leadership and bad decisions. Hopefully going forward (when the new President arrive) we will have some better decision makers in place. With that being said, I have a sick feeling Golden will someway or the other get to 11 wins miraculous.

I want the dude gone right now! No ifs, ands or buts about it. It just seems with our luck, this is exactly what's about to happen to us. Some kind of way this dude get to 10-3.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with luck. When the leadership of anything is poor you are going to underachieve.

Golden will get to 10 or 11 wins lol thats a joke right not going to happen to much pressure is on him and he is not a good coach not going to happen

Advertisement
I'm not really a believer in superstition but it seems the past 12 years we have been cursed by incompetent leadership and bad decisions. Hopefully going forward (when the new President arrive) we will have some better decision makers in place. With that being said, I have a sick feeling Golden will someway or the other get to 11 wins miraculous.

I want the dude gone right now! No ifs, ands or buts about it. It just seems with our luck, this is exactly what's about to happen to us. Some kind of way this dude get to 10-3.
I'll never understand some of you guys. I think they should fire him because I doubt he can win 11 games but if he does win 11 games he can win 12 or even 13. if he wins 11 next year i am willing to ride with him for at least another year.

Starts from the top. It's no coincidence that Shalala took us from Champs to Chumps, literally.

Advertisement
Back