OT: UF RB Lane transfers... (Serious Question)

deerob305

Junior
Florida RB Adam Lane has transfered because of family issues and wanting to be close to home in Winter Haven, but he transfered to Eastern Kentucky?????? Something aint stirring the kool-Aid..... My question is what the **** goin on up there? They covering something up...

Advertisement
Florida RB Adam Lane has transfered because of family issues and wanting to be close to home in Winter Haven, but he transfered to Eastern Kentucky?????? Something aint stirring the kool-Aid..... My question is what the **** goin on up there? They covering something up...

Typical type of attrition when a new staff comes aboard. Probably didn't like the amount of carries he was getting.

To me it just looks like he's getting his attrition done up front, showing the door to the skeptics in the locker room. This works in two ways where he's not having random transfers/releases in his 3rd year when he's going to be looked upon to show progress. You never know if it will totally work though by just letting everyone who has a tantrum,just roll out. There has to be a balance between both the kid accepting new way of doing things and the coach trying just force a square peg in a round hole just months into a regime.

Advertisement
Saw this kid play once up in Winterhaven. Cool stadium, cool atmosphere. Nice player, but not elite. I don't see him coming in and immediately taking snaps away from any of our guys--he would presumably be brought in for depth. If all this talk in the media is legit, then we seem to be ok with RB depth right now. We have our two big backs in Gus and Choc; we have our two traditional backs in Joe and Mark. I guess we'll see.

Advertisement
Back