OT: UCF vs USF

Advertisement
They got nothing to play for. Strong owes his life to teddy bridgewater. Good DC tho. Have him replace baker. Guy can recruit too

Charlie Skrong is good but I'd like to see Randy Shannon have a shot at redemption in Miami. Dude lived and breathed Miami. Yeah he wasn't a good HC but he should not have been given the job in the first place. Dude did land the #1 class once upon a time so he is a decent recruiter too.

I thought he would be decent at USF but man his team is horrible. I would take him at DC in a heart beat. Not before Randy tho.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is horrible! USF looks indiscipline and not motivated in a rivalry game.
With all that being said after USF fires him I would take him as our defensive coordinator. The man would recruit the **** out of South Florida, but I doubt his ego would allow him to take a defensive coordinator job!

Charlie Skrong is good but I'd like to see Randy Shannon have a shot at redemption in Miami. Dude lived and breathed Miami. Yeah he wasn't a good HC but he should not have been given the job in the first place. Dude did land the #1 class once upon a time so he is a decent recruiter too.
Has there ever been a situation where a fired head coach returned to the school that ****-canned him in a lesser role? Off the top of my head I can't recall one.

I'd take Onion back as DC.

I can’t believe you mother****ers are trying to talk yourselves into Randy Shannon. Please go play in traffic.

Advertisement
I can’t believe you mother****ers are trying to talk yourselves into Randy Shannon. Please go play in traffic.

He wasnt a good HC. Stop being a child and grow the f#ck up. Get over it. Its been a decade. He was an excellent DC at Miami. Then at Florida had another top 25 defense as DC. Now at UCF and has had top 40 defenses. Charlie Skrong flopped way harder as a HC at a school with unlimited resources yet people want him as a DC. Shannon or Skrong would be massive upgrades over Blake.

Shannon actually deserves a tiny bit of thanks- the reason that Miami isnt in the middle of a decade long ncaa imposed death penalty is because Shannon was smart enough to tell his players and coaches to stay away from Nevin Shapiro.

At least I can tell which posters dont know diddly **** about football. Anyone who would complain if Diaz brought Shannon back to replace Baker is a complete moron.

Advertisement
Back