OT: Tampa Bay at Washington Playoff Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bucs season ends next week, assuming the Saints beat the Bears tomorrow. I think the Bucs travel to Green Bay.

Skins window as a contender is coming soon. Have cap space and for the first time in the Snyder era the makings of a consistent structure with a Defensive Line serving as the catalyst...................just waiting for that ******* Snyder to **** it up. Need those offseason issues to keep him preoccupied.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That 2nd down play at the end was 100% a completion. Should have been 3rd and 5 or so instead of 3rd and 10. Put the Skins in a situation where they had to pass, and led to a sack.
I don’t think replays should be viewed nearly frame-by-frame. I thought they might take away the late Washington TD. The WR did momentarily lose the ball, but out of bounds after tapping two feet. Shouldn’t have needed a review. Like Dungy said, “that’s been a TD for 100 years.”

Secondary is way overrated.
Carlton Davis and Jamel Dean have no business playing off coverage. SMB is bad but the other guys are just woefully misused, and Minter/White suck in coverage.

If I was coaching the defense I'd bench SMB for ****rell as the nickel and play a ton of press-man and physical pattern-match like the Ravens do. Ravens secondary would suck in Bowles' scheme too.

Advertisement
Highest seeded team plays lowest remaining seed. Only way we get Brady-Rodgers is in conference championship game.
Yeah, you’re right. Bears upset Saints and the Bucs host the Rams. Saints win and Bucs travel to New Orleans. Where the Bucs season would likely end.

Advertisement
Back