Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Wow, is there anything more rewarding than when a thesis you dive into headfirst comes through? Check out MYOS, up 250%+ today. Can't say it was my research as it was at the direction of another who gave me some reading, but I'll take it anyway.

Last edited:
Sit tight. 2100 isn’t far away. There’s less than 300 left for the S&P to run. On the market pull back gold will push even higher. I’d be a seller when the S&P hits 2600. You have plenty of time. You’ll get two hard pushes in here. 2800/3000 if the Democrats take the presidency, house and senate wouldn’t surprise me. Enjoy the ride. I’d buy Apple & Amazon, keeping an evenly weighted position in gold, when they pull back to 325 and 2200. The **** show of the two years following the election is going to be good for gold.
Sounds very plausible. Any opinion on AUY as far as a gold mining company? Or, you thinking they all get dragged higher. Haven't had time te research the actual company and their properties.

Friend of mine lost 500k when he opened and then closed his own burger joint. Everyone loved his burgers and so did I. When he asked me my opinion, said don't do it (contrary to everyone else). Invest in the market instead. Million $ m, why do people do it?

Hold. It will
Sounds very plausible. Any opinion on AUY as far as a gold mining company? Or, you thinking they all get dragged higher. Haven't had time te research the actual company and their properties.

The vast majority of mines are profitable after 14-1500$ gold. Anything above goes right into bottom line and exploration. The junior miners are more speculative but the mid caps and high caps will almost surely get drug up with gold at a multiple. Retail hasnt even entered mining space, you'll see retail flood into the etf baskets first like gdx, goau, and gdxj.

You MUST put protection on miner trades though. Any breakdown of the dow will drag them down momentarily. You can see that on the charts...

Look where you in comparison the end of the last gold bull run

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-133218_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-133218_TradingView.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Advertisement
I have no opinion on that particular company. The only “cheep flyer” I have right now is a Covid stock. I have 13000 shares of SRNE. “I” think if it can hold a close above seven, it will see eight and nine. Once it has trials information/dates it should be a quick run to 24. I’m hoping it goes parabolic and finds it’s way to 75 before years end. Literally just taking a shot. That’s how I feel about these short term stocks. Take a shot and see what happens. I’ll hope you make a ton.

Hold. It will

The vast majority of mines are profitable after 14-1500$ gold. Anything above goes right into bottom line and exploration. The junior miners are more speculative but the mid caps and high caps will almost surely get drug up with gold at a multiple. Retail hasnt even entered mining space, you'll see retail flood into the etf baskets first like gdx, goau, and gdxj.

You MUST put protection on miner trades though. Any breakdown of the dow will drag them down momentarily. You can see that on the charts...

Look where you in comparison the end of the last gold bull run
Appreciate it!

I have no opinion on that particular company. The only “cheep flyer” I have right now is a Covid stock. I have 13000 shares of SRNE. “I” think if it can hold a close above seven, it will see eight and nine. Once it has trials information/dates it should be a quick run to 24. I’m hoping it goes parabolic and finds it’s way to 75 before years end. Literally just taking a shot. That’s how I feel about these short term stocks. Take a shot and see what happens. I’ll hope you make a ton.
Thanks for the tip, I'm following it now. Any opinion on WING and ZXYI?

Advertisement
Biggest hoax ever.

I just keep dropping these nuggets all over this site:

NY has 19 million people and 20000 COVID deaths
Florida has 20 million people and 1200 deaths

Sounds like CuHomo is padding the numbers for those federal dollaz.

AND, little CNN Cuomo is on TV sounds like David Koresh: "Imagine what you would lose going back to work. Look at all that you have gained"..

bro...

Yes the "Biggest hoax ever" continues:unsure:

Deaths in the US have doubled since you first posted this on May 1st.:mad:

Thanks for the tip, I'm following it now. Any opinion on WING and ZXYI?

WING has already had a big run up, personally I would be out and look elsewhere.
ZYXI (I assume that is the symbol you meant)...same thing nice run-up, looks like it may stall here or pullback. Could buy if it continues higher above $26.

My 2 cents.

I bought on a rise which I typically dont do, but Workhorse is climbing still and the price point should reach 26. Think it closed at around 19 today. Something to look into.

Advertisement
Yes the "Biggest hoax ever" continues:unsure:

Deaths in the US have doubled since you first posted this on May 1st.:mad:

have you ever thought it’s because we spend more money on testing?

not to scare you, but the number of infected could be up to 10X what is being reported. Oh my, my panties...

have you ever thought it’s because we spend more money on testing?

not to scare you, but the number of infected could be up to 10X what is being reported. Oh my, my panties...

Have you ever thought that it doesn't really matter how many people are being tested...over 130,000 people have died. Not a joke, not a hoax.

Have you ever thought that it doesn't really matter how many people are being tested...over 130,000 people have died. Not a joke, not a hoax.

Dude, the numbers you speak are under controversy. ****, even CNN themselves have said it.

When a prominent doctor comes out and says there are 10X more people with Covid than what we have tested, the death rate is even LOOOWER.

But you got the numbers.. :)

Advertisement
Dude, the numbers you speak are under controversy. ****, even CNN themselves have said it.

When a prominent doctor comes out and says there are 10X more people with Covid than what we have tested, the death rate is even LOOOWER.

But you got the numbers.. :)
You may be right. I know several people that tested just for the heck of it and they came back positive. They never even had a cold in the prior 6 months. Not a thing.

Making an on the record rec:

The is the strategy I mentioned going back that has served me very, very well, and I found an opp. I am posting because I promised someone I would post if one came up and I keep my word.

Sell to open VFF 01/15/21 $4 puts at $1.05 at the open.

Buy to open VFF 01/15/21 $6 calls at $1 at the open.

After the transaction, you will have net been PAID $0.05 per "share" to own this strategy. If things go south your WORST case scenario is you end up net owning VFF shares at $3.95 to which I say, YES PLEASE ALL DAY, and how do I get as much as possible? I own a **** ton of the common, and I sell puts all the time to net lower basis. If you have to slide a nickel on each to fill, don't sweat it. You are still around breakeven. But getting net PAID on plays like this, even just a net nickel, feels great.

If things go well and the underlying stock goes where I think it will, the puts (which you sold short @ 1.05) will expire worthless, allowing you to keep the whole $1.05 premium, and the calls, which you will have been PAID to own, will do something very beautiful that you will like very, very much. If the stock goes to $8 (and I will be disappointed if that's where it goes to) you will have made around (guessing where the option will be) 40X+ on your 5 cent per share net investment, assuming the call goes to only $3. You can do your own math @ $10, etc. Getting things like this to work is how you murder.

Keep in mind that you need to have enough cash or margin availability to be able to buy the stock at $4 (100 shares per contract) so your brokerage is protected in case it goes down and you are forced to buy at $4 at expiration. Classic takes money to make money scenario.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back