HeatedCanePhin

Caneologist
Another great one is gone. R I P.
Aretha.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who can forget..I want to say it was the UM vs NC state bowl game in 1998....This is the game Edgerrin James went HAM again and we took a deciding lead in the 4th quarter......UM crowd is going nuts..you can tell we were finally turning the corner after 3 years of misery...So the Special Teams group comes out to get ready for kickoff and the DJ puts on "Respect" by Aretha Franklin and the UM crowd goes Ape$hit! When that guitar in the beginning of the song starts it was a wrap....The players start dancing on the KO coverage unit and the crowd is going crazy. Please tell me I am not the only one who remembers this? lol

RIP to the Queen.

And they call some of this stuff we hear booming today music, just listen to the beat and words of some of these greats like Aretha if you want to hear music!

Advertisement
Who can forget..I want to say it was the UM vs NC state bowl game in 1998....This is the game Edgerrin James went HAM again and we took a deciding lead in the 4th quarter......UM crowd is going nuts..you can tell we were finally turning the corner after 3 years of misery...So the Special Teams group comes out to get ready for kickoff and the DJ puts on "Respect" by Aretha Franklin and the UM crowd goes Ape$hit! When that guitar in the beginning of the song starts it was a wrap....The players start dancing on the KO coverage unit and the crowd is going crazy. Please tell me I am not the only one who remembers this? lol

RIP to the Queen.

I believe they returned it like 60 yds and Jeff Abercrombie & Popovic made a TD saving tackle, Butch went nuts.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back