OT: Punt, Pass, Kick Challenge for Us Has Been’s

Kansas Cane

Biggest Canes fan in Reno County
Premium
A couple buddies and I, 39 (me), 41 and 50 tried a punt, pass and kick challenge that colleges often do as gimmick during halftime. You start by punting outside of one endzone, chuck it from where you punt lands, and then hash it up and try a FG.

Channeled my inner Louie and Jose last week and (with some friendly KS wind) was able to nail it a few times.

Throwing it out there to try. Would be funny to get some pics and vid going.

Advertisement
I went with a Santana Moss vibe for the occasion.
76615705-BA16-4631-817B-1FA80B46F8E0.jpeg

Back in the day I'd be good for 35, 50 and a 25 yd FG attempt.
Today I'd have to add another "event", like the football hammer throw, to get a bit closer and have a realistic shot.

Advertisement
A couple buddies and I, 39 (me), 41 and 50 tried a punt, pass and kick challenge that colleges often do as gimmick during halftime. You start by punting outside of one endzone, chuck it from where you punt lands, and then hash it up and try a FG.

Channeled my inner Louie and Jose last week and (with some friendly KS wind) was able to nail it a few times.

Throwing it out there to try. Would be funny to get some pics and vid going.
So how's your hamstring? I hear you pulled it recently along with a couple of friends.

Second post ITT makes me very uncomfortable.
Not meant to be serious. Lol.

My buddy, who is a diehard Missouri fan (poor guy) had a full on uniform, jersey, pants, and cleats. Bought them at a yard sale that the college does each year at their spring game. Bought game worn cleats for 10 dollars. Not sure if most colleges do that but he has scored some sweet stuff

Advertisement
Back in the day I'd be good for 35, 50 and a 25 yd FG attempt.
Today I'd have to add another "event", like the football hammer throw, to get a bit closer and have a realistic shot.
Wind helped a lot. Punt went 42-48 consistently and throw was similar. It was a javelin heave. Kicks were toe’d. Have to be within 30 for me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big time players make big time plays in big time recreational pass, punt and kick competitions
Yes!!!
Hard to tell but it looks like you have cauliflower ears. Are those MMA fighting gloves you have on by chance?

Asking for a guy in Oklahoma.
Lol! Softball gloves and my ears are intact. No octagon for this guy. Just tailgate 7 on 7

Advertisement
Back