OT pretty hair Parker busted again

He was arrested in Boca Raton yesterday with weed coke and a Glock. I'm so glad we got Orlando and he said the f*** away from this a******. Rumor was back in the day that he wanted to come here but he wouldn't cut his pretty locks off

Advertisement
He was arrested in Boca Raton yesterday with weed coke and a Glock. I'm so glad we got Orlando and he said the f*** away from this a******. Rumor was back in the day that he wanted to come here but he wouldn't cut his pretty locks off

Refresh my memory, Who's parker and i assume you're talking about orlando franklin?

mer NFL player who attended high school in Delray Beach and played for Florida State University was jailed on a bond of $15,000 after drugs and a gun were found during a traffic stop, police said.

Preston Lenard Parker, 29, of Delray Beach was booked into Palm Beach County's jail shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday on charges of cocaine possession, displaying a firearm during a felony and tampering with evidence, records show.

Advertisement
mer NFL player who attended high school in Delray Beach and played for Florida State University was jailed on a bond of $15,000 after drugs and a gun were found during a traffic stop, police said.

Preston Lenard Parker, 29, of Delray Beach was booked into Palm Beach County's jail shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday on charges of cocaine possession, displaying a firearm during a felony and tampering with evidence, records show.

I think he played for the Jets in Ryan's last year with Geno slinging it.

I think he played for the Jets in Ryan's last year with Geno slinging it.

he played for the ny giants last yr..what an idiot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back