OT:Prayers for Adrian Peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

252cane

All-ACC
I know he wasn't a cane but just heard his 2 year old son was beaten to death by his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend. That cat needs to get shot in the face with a shottie close range. That's real ****ed up man. R.I.P little man and prayers to AP and his family.

Advertisement
So flaw. There's a special place in **** for that F_CK.

Duality aside im all in FF. picked up Minnesota D to do it 4 AP

all thoughts and prayers go out to the AP family....wishing the worst for the guy who did this...maybe he will get lucky and "hang himself" before trial.

Advertisement
I didn't know that AP's son was a "secret love child". At least this is what the press is calling him. I doesn't matter, this should not have happened to the kid.

I'm not a father, but I do work with kids. I know firsthand that kids can be a handful, especially 2 year olds. However, I wonder why this dude chose to be in a relationship with a woman knowing that she had a child. If you have anger issues or simply do not like kids, you need to keep it moving. Plain and simple.

I didn't know that AP's son was a "secret love child". At least this is what the press is calling him. I doesn't matter, this should not have happened to the kid.

I'm not a father, but I do work with kids. I know firsthand that kids can be a handful, especially 2 year olds. However, I wonder why this dude chose to be in a relationship with a woman knowing that she had a child. If you have anger issues or simply do not like kids, you need to keep it moving. Plain and simple.

im not gona believe anything the press says about someones child. they assume a ton of things half the time. either way, tragic story and hopefully that bf gets shot instead of being put on trial. such a despicable thing to do a child. prayers to AP and his family

I know he wasn't a cane but just heard his 2 year old son was beaten to death by his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend. That cat needs to get shot in the face with a shottie close range. That's real ****ed up man. R.I.P little man and prayers to AP and his family.

shot in the face is too humane for that guy.
2 year old kid.
I don't have kids. I don't like kids, but even someone as callous as I am knows that a 2 year old is an innocent.
Life in prison being sodomized 24/7 seems fitting.

Advertisement
This is sad news indeed but I'm sorry this kind of news belongs on the westendzone.com board not here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back