OT: Orlando area Canes fans

stoopid311

Recruit
Premium
Need some last minute gifts for a big Canes fan. I’m in the Orlando area (Winter Garden) and was wondering if any of you Orlando Canes had a suggestion on a spot for some cool Canes stuff

Advertisement
I'm just going to say you're SOL. Not many small operations store fronts are thriving right now. Major retailers have stuff online -- but ship dates are past Christmas from what I can tell.

If they can wait tho...

Walmart Brevard have unique U random gifts. Discount stores have stuff varying times ....

Advertisement
Fanatics has their HQ in Jax.

Maybe try Academy Sports. I've found more UM stuff there than anywhere else.

Usually malls will have a sports memorabilia store. We have a pretty big one at Volusia mall in Daytona with a decent Canes selection.

Save your receipt. Everything will be half off after we get raked in the Cheezy bowl according to the mopes around here 😁. Good luck. Time is ticking

Advertisement
Need some last minute gifts for a big Canes fan. I’m in the Orlando area (Winter Garden) and was wondering if any of you Orlando Canes had a suggestion on a spot for some cool Canes stuff
Live in Winter Garden also and ZERO stuff. Even seen Georgia 💩 popping up

There’s a Target by the highway in Winter Garden. Actually very few local retail outlets in Winter Garden unless you are near the playhouse. Even then I wouldn't bet on much Cane gear.

If you don’t see any gear at Target or Wal mart, I suggest heading to Disney Boardwalk and go to the ESPN store.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There isn't any. Orlando is not Cane's town. I've been here since 2011.

CanesWear and have it shipped is your best bet.

You’ll find the usual in state trash and even o$u garbage before finding much UM stuff

Advertisement
There’s a Target by the highway in Winter Garden. Actually very few local retail outlets in Winter Garden unless you are near the playhouse. Even then I wouldn't bet on much Cane gear.

If you don’t see any gear at Target or Wal mart, I suggest heading to Disney Boardwalk and go to the ESPN store.
Lol no that Target has Gators, Seminole and UCF no Canes. And a little georgia

Renigers flea market in Mount Dora has some in the back of the main building and a little throughout the rest of the market.

Advertisement
Back