OT: Ole Miss received NOA

Advertisement
Ha...Ole **** needs to take some notes from Bama. They have players blatantly flaunting their brand new Chevys and wads of cash with middle fingers up to the NCAA and no one says a word.

***** the NCAA for their selective charges. When are they going to fold tent? Nobody sees a need or has any respect for that organization anymore. Time for a change!

Anyone want to guess the eventual penalty? I say one scholarship, --in volleyball.

Advertisement
slap-on-the-wrist.jpg

Supposedly, the football violations took place before Hugh Freeze took over.

Advertisement
Imagine how good Clemson's defense would have been, if Nkemdiche hadn't been bought by Ole Miss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been calling this for awhile. Anyone who couldn't see it from the Nkemdiche class was blind. With that said, it will be interesting to see how the NCAA handles this one. On one hand, they are an SEC team and I could very easily see them getting off with a slap on the wrist, if even that. On the other hand, they are not one of the elite SEC teams. There is talent, but they have been a bit inconsistent and if they are not title contenders, the NCAA may not cut them the break. If they were legit title contenders this upcoming year, nothing would happen to them.

I've been calling this for awhile. Anyone who couldn't see it from the Nkemdiche class was blind. With that said, it will be interesting to see how the NCAA handles this one. On one hand, they are an SEC team and I could very easily see them getting off with a slap on the wrist, if even that. On the other hand, they are not one of the elite SEC teams. There is talent, but they have been a bit inconsistent and if they are not title contenders, the NCAA may not cut them the break. If they were legit title contenders this upcoming year, nothing would happen to them.

Where's Baghdad Bob when you need him?

Advertisement
Back