OT: Oklahoma Taking it to OSU

Given OSU's performance in their last 2 games vs. Top 5 opponents, they've proved they just don't belong.

Advertisement
Mayfield planting the OU flag at Taint's midfield just gave me a throbbing erection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambulance-o.gif

Urban just called O$Uck Med Center, he is having some chest pains...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow!!!!

I just jizzed all over myself...payback for the suckeyes stomping their "O" last year...well done kid

Advertisement
Oklahoma is doing everything they want with them.

PS JT Barrett is the most overrated player in college football. Heisman contender my @ss

I've been calling him Little Game Barrett for two calendar years. I think I provided the specifics here recently...Urban Meyer's offense always enables huge yards per attempt wherever he goes, typically 8.5 or higher, except for Little Game Barrett, who managed a comically low 6.7 YPA in both 2015 and 2016.

Tonight Barrett was 5.2 or less than half the 11.0 that Baker Mayfield managed on the other side.

But it was actually an improvement for Barrett, given his 2.9 YPA in the home loss to Michigan State in 2015 and 3.8 in the shutout embarrassment to Clemson last season.

Does this make Oklahoma's OL the best OL in history? LOL at the chimp getting his **** pushed in.

Meyer might want to fake another heart attack, resign then miraculously recover in time to take his dream job at Notre Dame after they dump Kelly.

Mayfield planting the OU flag at Taint's midfield just gave me a throbbing erection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine the reaction if we were to plant a UM flag on OSU's field like that. ESPN would be crying their little eyes out whining about thuggery, lack of sportsmanship and demanding suspensions, fining the school etc. .

Advertisement
Hahahaha... He planted the flag on the O.

Good stuff.

Hopefully, this heart attack kills you Urban. ;)

Does this make Oklahoma's OL the best OL in history? LOL at the chimp getting his **** pushed in.
I know you were just joking but the OU OL may be the best in America.
If there is a better one out there I have not seen it yet. (And I have watched a lot of games so far.)

Anyway, as for the game it was so weird to see a complete role reversal compared to last seasons. OU looked like the team with an edge and had such good preparation.
O$U was the team this season that made dumb turnovers and OU made them pay dearly.

Great stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back