OT Ohio State down to zero fans

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25719

COVID running wild in Ohio and Ohio State has banned all fans. Up to this point each OSU player and coach got 4 tickets visiting team 2 each, however late today the school decided to ban all fans. The Midwest is a mess and I don’t see the conference finishing the season. Just posting college football info and contrary to popular belief, I am NOT a Buckeye fan.

Advertisement
“I am NOT a Buckeye fan” but I sprint to this site to start bullshlt threads about any bullshlt Ohio State minutiae that comes out that nobody gives a shlt about.

How about a roster update on Northwestern or Oklahoma State? No? Good lord, don’t insult our intelligence about not being an OSU fan. 90% of your posts are about them.

Post on, I’m not trying to stop you, I just wanted to break your balls.

I dunno why but this thread made me think of this....

qA-FNwuZBpsYduJvgOsdF3ex-NQ6vPa9PAf4FGSyDVQoxU-1Hj5gjqrZ-YuD3EhJcEDU2PmcMISeBH0VRBgyetD5DZAQlp3ZHZUSvw

“I am NOT a Buckeye fan” but I sprint to this site to start bullshlt threads about any bullshlt Ohio State minutiae that comes out that nobody gives a shlt about.

How about a roster update on Northwestern or Oklahoma State? No? Good lord, don’t insult our intelligence about not being an OSU fan. 90% of your posts are about them.

Post on, I’m not trying to stop you, I just wanted to break your balls.
Actually 94.7%! The rest are made up of info from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s Canes teams that you clowns have no idea. I’ve been around the inner circle of UM football more than most that post here. You fellas are so easy it’s comical. The same fish come swimming in!

Advertisement
This is the first I'm hearing of this, so thanks for posting. Been a busy day and I just checked here to see what was up, if anything.

I don't know what to really make of it, but it's an odd year. Some may want the Big's season and OSU to go up in flames, but I don't feel that way. Overall, college football is a watered down product this year and it's my favorite sporting time of the year. So that sucks if they cancel the season.

While my dislike of OSU is only second to the Domers, they play great football. I still enjoy the big games and when they're taken away, it's just another reminder of what a **** time we're living in. My kids are Troopers, but wearing masks all the time, same with the other kids, not seeing their smiles, the death toll, financial impact, and I'll say I'm over it.

Looking forward to the end of this.

Advertisement
This is the first I'm hearing of this, so thanks for posting. Been a busy day and I just checked here to see what was up, if anything.

I don't know what to really make of it, but it's an odd year. Some may want the Big's season and OSU to go up in flames, but I don't feel that way. Overall, college football is a watered down product this year and it's my favorite sporting time of the year. So that sucks if they cancel the season.

While my dislike of OSU is only second to the Domers, they play great football. I still enjoy the big games and when they're taken away, it's just another reminder of what a **** time we're living in. My kids are Troopers, but wearing masks all the time, same with the other kids, not seeing their smiles, the death toll, financial impact, and I'll say I'm over it.

Looking forward to the end of this.
Jess Gilliam GIF by Originals

Actually 94.7%! The rest are made up of info from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s Canes teams that you clowns have no idea. I’ve been around the inner circle of UM football more than most that post here. You fellas are so easy it’s comical. The same fish come swimming in!

You are absolutely right, because all of us are only 17 years old and younger. He's on to us boys, the gig is up. Off to school I go, can't be late to homeroom, I will get detention again.................

Advertisement
Back