NBA NBA is back

boring sport is boring, shoot a 3, shoot a 3, shoot a 3

yawn

I miss the early 2000's basketball when you had super stars on every single team seemingly. Tracy mcgrady, dwyane wade, vince carter, allen iverson, ray allen, it seemed like every single team had a SUPER star on it.

Also what the ____ is with these guys having "peace" and "vote" on the back of their jerseys? Play ball man, I wanna watch sports to get away from all this drama.

Real basketball died out around 2010, watch the difference in style vs what we see now

There is seemingly a star on every team today. NBA is certainly not lacking in talent have exciting players everywhere. NO has BI and Zion. Memphis Ja and Jackson. Suns have booker and Ayton. U have Jimmy in MIA, Kat and Dlo in Minn..Nets have stars, ATL has they new fav lightskin shooter...in mid 2000s the lack of stars spread throughout the league was a issue. Today I feel like there are definitely more stars and nice young players in just about every squad

Advertisement
you would say jimmy is on the level of TMAC and allen iverson in popularity then?

Haha. I know. I just think boycotting entire sports is a big leap too. People can do what they want though. This is Murica!

(And I do think Lebron was extreme weak sauce on China.)
They seem to care more about what China thinks of them than us so they should move the league there. Just make sure owners, coaches and players leave the passports here. They can keep their sorry asses over there to check out what happens when they complain.

We will probably have would have another one up and going in a couple years. Lots of talent that doesn't get chance and an overabumdance of billionaires to finance it.

Advertisement
I like the fake fans and crowd noise. Without them, the games would be like YMCA pick-up games.

Last edited:
They not “complaining” for themselves they doing it for the voiceless who get stepped on beat up and killed and nobody cares...this way you can’t ignore it unless well ya know lol
Im going to make a statue of one of these clucks and light a candle. Babba lu Elebron...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless they want to keep losing ratings to golf lol

Lol... The NBA has been facing a decline in ratings for a while. That’s why they changed the start times of national games from 8 to 7. But hey let’s keep saying they need to shut up and dribble. Not everyone is as lucky as you guys. Some of us actually need the change the NBA is trying to achieve in order to live a better life. Even though we know we’ll never be “equal”. But hey... IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Some of us actually need the change the NBA is trying to achieve in order to live a better life. Even though we know we’ll never be “equal”. But hey... IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Shut up & dribble means (to me) let’s have one dang thing that isn’t political. Let’s just play some ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haven't watched a second of the NBA and don't miss it at all. Hard to comprehend that any AMERICAN would support the NBA. Yes, I know it's a sport but the NBA is 100% supporting China and they are destroying our country politically, economically, and socially. Reflects a lot about our citizens today and what's important to them. A strong message must be sent to the NBA and its DUMB *** RINGLEADERS!

There's no excuse for not coming out against China and what they're doing to the Uighurs and Falun Gong. Concentration camps, forcing the Uighur women to "marry" non-Uighur men after their husbands have been shipped away to camps, women getting raped repeatedly in camps, organs getting harvested, makes no sense. No amount of money is worth that.

Advertisement
Back