OT: Mel Tucker has his work cut out for him at Michigan State

grover

Senior
Premium
Losing to Rutgers today. Looks like Dantonio left his with a mess on his hands. Meanwhile MSU has no money due to Covid to invest. I see no reason to believe they're going to be good again any time soon.

Advertisement
Losing to Rutgers today. Looks like Dantonio left his with a mess on his hands. Meanwhile MSU has no money due to Covid to invest. I see no reason to believe they're going to be good again any time soon.
Mel Tucker has a five year pass and a boatload of money. He’s proven one thing as a head coach. He can get rich without winning a dam anything. Good for him. Next

MSU beat themselves today with 7 turnovers (6 fumbles).
Rutgers had 280 total yards.

No matter what the stat sheet says....you HAVE to beat Rutgers.

Advertisement
Mel Tucker absolutely sucks as a coach. He hid behind Saban & Smart & parlayed that into a coaching gig. Dude is absolutely ***, and I would know since he was on The Bears staff and preceded to coach us to our worst defensive stats in our history. Michigan St was daf to give this bum keys.

Last edited:
He blew the game not taking that FG in the 3rd quarter. Even as bad as his team played, they had all the momentum and he gave it away.

Mel Tucker absolutely sucks as a coach. He hid behind Saban & Smart & parlayed that into a coaching gig. Dude is absolutely ***, and I would know since he was The Bears staff and preceded to coach us to our worst defensive stats in our history. Michigan St was daf to give this bum keys.
Yes, no bueno on Tucker. Luke Fickell at Cincinnati turned them down, and others too. MSU athletics is a dumpster fire, but had to hire somebody.

Advertisement
This man went to the Willie Taggert Coaching Clinic for Coaches

“How to get an 8 figure coaching job without proven results on the field, championships or experience.”

Advertisement
Yup, sad to lose such a great chance to destroy a school like this on the big stage

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I watched them. Our pre-Covid schedule set us up to run the table. We still can beat everyone else on our schedule. But it would’ve been nice to face Clemson in the ACC championship game undefeated.

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I watched them. Our pre-Covid schedule set us up to run the table. We still can beat everyone else on our schedule. But it would’ve been nice to face Clemson in the ACC championship game undefeated.
We would have looked all world... but maybe that Clemson game can keep this team engaged knowing that a bigger dog is out there that whooped you and you can get another chance if you beat everyone from here on out

Advertisement
Losing to Rutgers is embarrassing. It’s a shame we couldn’t get our hands on them but I don’t see Tucker being a success there at all.

We would be undefeated if we didn’t have Clemson instead of MSU. We would’ve beat the brakes off that weakness.

Advertisement
Back