OT: Kiffin vs Saban

407cane

All-ACC
Am I the only one hoping and praying Ole Miss pulls an upset? not even because I dislike Alabama or due to the rankings and them being above us but man Saban would have an aneurysm and would need to be hospitalized if he lost to Kiffin after Kiffin has trolled him for so long.

20-0 against his assistants is incredible, avg margin of victory is 26 points, the sole loss being to kiffin in his first year in the SEC would be hilarious

Advertisement
Mississippi has played Alabama tough for a while now.

I would not be shocked at all if they found a way to win but Kiffin seems to outsmart himself time and time again.

Am I the only one hoping and praying Ole Miss pulls an upset? not even because I dislike Alabama or due to the rankings and them being above us but man Saban would have an aneurysm and would need to be hospitalized if he lost to Kiffin after Kiffin has trolled him for so long.

20-0 against his assistants is incredible, avg margin of victory is 26 points, the sole loss being to kiffin in his first year in the SEC would be hilarious
Kiffin dang near got Him in 2009 with Tennessee. That fat bastardized DT Cody saves Sabans *** that day.

Advertisement
Until I see Kiffin actually do well at a P5 joint, he will be nothing more than one of the most overhyped coaches in our time.

Advertisement
Back