OT: JJ Watt was a 2 star player??

deerob305

Junior
J.J. Watt is a beast. ... I couldn't believe that when I looked him up he signed with Central Michigan in 2007 and played TE as a 2 star recruit... he then transferred and redshirted at Wisconsin where he turned into a DE and now wrecking **** in the NFL.... wonder who was his position coach? ? We need to hire that guy....

Advertisement
Real question: Is he the best player in the league? He really might be. The guy is a human wrecking ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
J.J. Watt is a beast. ... I couldn't believe that when I looked him up he signed with Central Michigan in 2007 and played TE as a 2 star recruit... he then transferred and redshirted at Wisconsin where he turned into a DE and now wrecking **** in the NFL.... wonder who was his position coach? ? We need to hire that guy....

His position coach is FAUs head coach, Charlie Partridge.

He had to walk on at Wisconsin.

Advertisement
Back