OT: Jets fire Gregg Williams

Advertisement
They had to, at least to save some face. I was thinking about this earlier, reporters said Gase looked stunned on the post game interview and delivered some coach speech about having sucess with pressuring Carr, but what I really think happened was that he had no idea what the call was(couldn't match the words and the play) so he couldn't veto that, even tho he had a TO

They had to, at least to save some face. I was thinking about this earlier, reporters said Gase looked stunned on the post game interview and delivered some coach speech about having sucess with pressuring Carr, but what I really think happened was that he had no idea what the call was(couldn't match the words and the play) so he couldn't veto that, even tho he had a TO
He’s next

He’s next
For sure, he's a dead man walking rn. Not even the Jets are capable of giving Gase a second (third if you count Tannehill) young QB to fvck up. I was really amused thinking about Gase not knowing what he was hearing and then seeing the result play out in front of his eyes

For sure, he's a dead man walking rn. Not even the Jets are capable of giving Gase a second (third if you count Tannehill) young QB to fvck up. I was really amused thinking about Gase not knowing what he was hearing and then seeing the result play out in front of his eyes
That guy really rode the Peyton Manning train to a HC gig lol

Advertisement
Dear god. Yeah, he can go jump off a bridge.
Yeah dude, I mean if you wanna try to tough guy a rookie QB or diva WR fine. You ain't tough guying Frank Gore. He's been playing RB with no knees for 2 decades. He's the toughest there is.

As soon as possible the Jets need to clean house. Everyone, from the top down. Use the Mets as an example.

Advertisement
Back