OT: Jamal Carter to the Cardinals

Advertisement
Linebacker in the NFL but safety here at Miami. Im not trying to **** on Manny's D in every post but f*ck half the players end up playing the wrong spots on this D and it shows.
I mean to be fair, Jamal only played one season with Manny, and it was his best season. That's more so D'Onofrio & Golden's fault.

Jamal played safety in HS, college and played it with the Broncos. He moved to LB with Atlanta because he's slow as **** and is 6'0 225.

Advertisement
I mean to be fair, Jamal only played one season with Manny, and it was his best season. That's more so D'Onofrio & Golden's fault.

Jamal played safety in HS, college and played it with the Broncos. He moved to LB with Atlanta because he's slow as **** and is 6'0 225.

Jamal Carter & Ray Ray Armstrong were the classic tweeners. Amari Carter & Jermaine Grace also felt like LB's trapped in a Safety's body.

I'm happy to see Carter is still getting looks in the NFL.

Advertisement
Linebacker in the NFL but safety here at Miami. Im not trying to **** on Manny's D in every post but f*ck half the players end up playing the wrong spots on this D and it shows.

The kid was headed straight to work at UPS if it wasn’t for Manny. He look like a different player his only season under him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back