OT: I think the Browns are going to win their first super bowl this year.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
If they lose this week to the chiefs it’s all small talk I know, but tell me what you guys think about this.

Advertisement
No way they get through the chiefs and the bills

I live 45 minutes outside of Cleveland now and people up here are NUTS about this playoff run though, pretty cool

If the Chiefs can stop the Browns run game they win. Also keep in mind alot of the Chiefs starters haven't played in three weeks. I'm a Ravens fan so to me if we can get the W in Buffalo and the Browns win I like our odds but if the Chiefs win and we face the Chiefs we haven't played well against the Chiefs so hopefully Ravens win and Browns win

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another thread starts off great and it never fails a thread killer post the same b.s they do in every thread
I was only answering what the OP questioned. It only ruins the thread when you respond to it and make it a big deal.

I’ll rephrase for you. No, there is not a snowballs chance in **** the Browns win the super bowl.

Browns are an interesting team. They have the best OL of all the teams remaining in the playoffs, a good run game, solid WR/ TE play, and a solid DL. They’ve got good pieces for playoff football, but they’re about to run into a well-oiled buzzsaw. I do think the game may be a lot closer than people think.

Browns are an interesting team. They have the best OL of all the teams remaining in the playoffs, a good run game, solid WR/ TE play, and a solid DL. They’ve got good pieces for playoff football, but they’re about to run into a well-oiled buzzsaw. I do think the game may be a lot closer than people think.
They wouldnt even be in the playoffs if my dolphins didnt finish like we did.

They are about to get killed. Their defense isnt good enough to slow down chiefs...and what good is a run game when your down 2 scores quick

Advertisement
Rooting for the Browns since the Phins are done. They just can't get down quickly in the 1st half and have to catch up, that's not happening. Defense needs to force a couple early turnovers to keep close. Hoping to see a couple snow games this weekend. NFL playoffs are the best playoffs of all sports IMO.

If they lose this week to the chiefs it’s all small talk I know, but tell me what you guys think about this.

I am calling the Bills. This QB has a hold of this offense and they are syncing like no one else. I am not a Bills fans but its a thing of beauty and no one is going to stop them. If someone wants to win they are going to have to take him out of the game.

I am calling the Bills. This QB has a hold of this offense and they are syncing like no one else. I am not a Bills fans but its a thing of beauty and no one is going to stop them. If someone wants to win they are going to have to take him out of the game.
I agree. Thank you Ken Dorsey 🧡💚 Hope he eventually finds his way back to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back