OT: I talked about something I shouldn’t have

Status
Not open for further replies.
P rhymes with analytics during CISMartial Law. Board Banned til 11/8/20
SPECIAL NOTICE - UPDATED: Martial Law period & punishments on CIS’ Eye in the Sky & Recruiting Boards extended during post-election days:

Be warned: If anyone posts anything - word starts with a P and rhymes with analytical - on November 4th or 5th, 2020, it’s an automatic board ban until November 8th and automatically brings the offender to 3 political warnings, which means that going forward, any warning for P rhymes with analytics will be an automatic 1-2 day board ban. No references or mentions will be excepted. Don’t even sniff it.

If you have to ask if it’s ok- don’t post it. Not limited to these items - if you say vote, election, politics, political, name a political body, event, party, candidate or any other similar types of things - it’s adios muchachos.

This applies to the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards. Please govern yourselves
accordingly.

Attachments

• C0F70112-79AF-4E1C-B663-090551C2005A.jpeg
    C0F70112-79AF-4E1C-B663-090551C2005A.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
HAHAHAHA so wait she lost her seat? this is just funny if you ask me. That is some pretty sweet payback, i don't care which way you slant with your feelings.

Advertisement
If this gets locked I understand but just want to say Ha!!! FU for taking our Canes out of the Orange Bowl! Payback
Ok, carry on

View attachment 134912
Locked?

Have you not seen the warnings. I’m not locking threads as much as I’m locking posters.

Unfortunately you posted this when I just extended the timeframes and punishments til Sunday for p rhymes with Analytics so if there is a game, you’re sidelined from it and the day after. You also now have 3 p rhymes with analytical warnings which means that you get a 1 day board ban going forward for every violation.

You had to post this on the 2 main boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back