OT: Great Website The Next Miami

Advertisement
In light of climate change, I found the title to one of the other articles to be pertinent. "Dolphins Playing in Biscayne Bay.."

In light of climate change, I found the title to one of the other articles to be pertinent. "Dolphins Playing in Biscayne Bay.."
Saw no mention of which streets will become canals as Miami becomes the Venice of the US because of climate change

Also no mention of how many high rise units remain unoccupied because the building was only intended to be marketed to, and occupied by, Russians

Advertisement
I'm not certain how credible that site is. I couldn't find any mention of the new stadium replacing Lake Osceola.

Because it's not "replacing" Lake Osceola. The lake is going to stay there and the stadium will just be built on top of it. The turf will be see-through so it looks like they're playing on water. The new on-campus water park will also be incorporated, with a drop slide going from the upper deck.

Personally, I think adding the game preserve is a little over the top, but it'll be great for recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back