OT - FBG DUCK

Advertisement
Advertisement
I donā€™t like glocks because they ugly af (not too much a fan of 1911 either bc single stack, although sig p229 profile looks 1911 and is double stack)... but glocks arenā€™t supposed to jam. Isnā€™t that why ppl buy that ugly gun- bc it can be in mud and snow and blah blah but still fire? Shame.

The extended clip caused it.

You reap what you sow.

People talking about and glamorizing and aspiring to a deadly lifestyle, when there are actual heroes to look up to.

1488DADB-CEB8-4C33-AE52-3B1409CA274B.jpeg

I donā€™t care how many negs I get, it has to be said.

You reap what you sow.

People talking about and glamorizing and aspiring to a deadly lifestyle, when there are actual heroes to look up to.

View attachment 126238

I donā€™t care how many negs I get, it has to be said.
I get what you're saying but it's hard to overcome the adversity that the people in Chicago face. When you grow up in a culture like that, it becomes second nature to you. You don't grow up thinking about being an astronaut, doctor, or lawyer. You aspire to be like what you see, what feels realistic and likely.

I don't agree with it but I understand how the vicious cycle comes about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Went down the Twitter worm hole last night on this. Some dude named 600Breezy seems to be making his best case to get the retaliation bullets. What an insane culture.
Them boyz took that drill music to an insane level, dam near all the early pioneers of that scene are GONE. The affects that type of music had on the kids from early/mid 2010s was something even the older heads could never comprehend. Such a dam shame

I get what you're saying but hard to overcome the adversity that people in Chicago face. When you grow up in a culture like that, it becomes second nature to you. You don't grow up thinking about being an astronaut, doctor, or lawyer. You aspire to be what you see, what feels realistic and likely.

I don't agree with it but I understand how the vicious cycle comes about.
Thatā€™s every hood and not unique to Chicago unfortunately.

You definitely right tho. I know the youngins back in my hood never thought about being any of that.

These youngins donā€™t want to listen to people saying to go to college, get a degree, start a business, or anything that doesnā€™t involve fast money.

Street Money is comes fast and moving your way up has proven lucrative for many.

Whether through legal means or illegal means people are materialistic as ****. When you got the houses, cars, jewelry, girls, and everything else that kids want....they going to want to be you either through legal or illegal means.

Donā€™t get **** twisted either just because they are in the hood donā€™t mean they are broke. Itā€™s been plenty of hood thousandaires and millionaires.

I knew a lot of different folks coming up. Gangsters, killers, robbers, dealers, hoes and pimps. These days they got scammers and some more ****.

The pimp that I knew. I was pretty close to him Young dude, pretty boy. Good charm all the best looking women. Had the baddest girls in every race running the track for him. $1000 a night and 10 girls.

Like bruh thatā€™s $70,000 a week. Cash and tax free. He ainā€™t have busted girls either. These girls were the quality of most dudes dream girls. I used to ask him how do you convince a girl that fine to start hoeing?

Especially the fine *** rich girls from the suburbs. He had them on the track too. Moving city to city.

Donā€™t no hood kid want to hear ā€œgo to schoolā€ When you got dudes making $10,000+ a week right there on the block.

You definitely right tho. I know the youngins back in my hood never thought about being any of that.

These youngins donā€™t want to listen to people saying to go to college, get a degree, start a business, or anything that doesnā€™t involve fast money.

Street Money is comes fast and moving your way up has proven lucrative for many.

Whether through legal means or illegal means people are materialistic as ****. When you got the houses, cars, jewelry, girls, and everything else that kids want....they going to want to be you either through legal or illegal means.

Donā€™t get **** twisted either just because they are in the hood donā€™t mean they are broke. Itā€™s been plenty of hood thousandaires and millionaires.

I knew a lot of different folks coming up. Gangsters, killers, robbers, dealers, hoes and pimps. These days they got scammers and some more ****.

The pimp that I knew. I was pretty close to him Young dude, pretty boy. Good charm all the best looking women. Had the baddest girls in every race running the track for him. $1000 a night and 10 girls.

Like bruh thatā€™s $70,000 a week. Cash and tax free. He ainā€™t have busted girls either. These girls were the quality of most dudes dream girls. I used to ask him how do you convince a girl that fine to start hoeing?

Especially the fine *** rich girls from the suburbs. He had them on the track too. Moving city to city.

Donā€™t no hood kid want to hear ā€œgo to schoolā€ When you got dudes making $10,000+ a week right there on the block.
Sad reality. Thanks for that testimony. I feel like people always have something to say but truly don't understand the thinking and temptations that fuel hood/gang culture. Much respect, bro.

This is nothing new.

People have been tempted by fast money forever.

The question is, what happens to fast money makers down the line.

Sure there is tiny percentage that make it through. But for everyone that does it, there are thousands that are in jail, dead, broke, living on the street, or just busted *** broken individuals with no future.

This is a story as old as man has lived on earth. If itā€™s not the Italian ghettos back in the day and the mafia, itā€™s other groups going back to highwaymen in the days of Christ.

I donā€™t know what the answer is, and Iā€™m not preaching and Iā€™m not judging. But I feel weā€™re not teaching young people from all backgrounds that there are other ways to make it and be happy. There has to be some hope. Anyway, thatā€™s enough of my bullshlt.

Advertisement
But I feel weā€™re not teaching young people from all backgrounds that there are other ways to make it and be happy.
On the contrary, I believe most of us are teaching young people these things, but some kids just don't listen...like Chicago for example, there's only a very small percentage of kids that are creating the mayhem & havoc going on there.

This is stupid. These gangs originally fought over drug territory. Now it's just dumb kids killing each other and making ****** music about it. Not that it's any more or less noble to kill over drug territory.

Thats a very surface level take.

There is generational trauma, there is a lot of PTSD.

It's deeper than what's on the surface.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back