OT: Dabo Unknowingly Gave Clemson Players PED's?

Advertisement
DS is one dirty lying mof@!! He pretends to be such a nice guy...but he's fake as ****. That program is as corrupt as it gets. He doesn't care about his players or the serious long-term effects of roids on them. If Clem$on doesn't get stripped of its MNC, Clem$on doesn't get a serious probation and DS isn't fired, it shows you just what a farce CFB is. Anyone with half a brain can see through his lies. He should be gone yesterday!! The NCAA badly needs to investigate this situation.

I may be the minority here, but the last thing we need is for Clemson to be sanctioned by the ncaa. Clemson and UM will be the only two teams holding it down in the ACC for the foreseeable future. Don’t need another excuse for recruits to bolt to the SEC...

Advertisement
Flo Jo didn't either. The 400lb squat sets and setting the world record by half a second was pure coincidence.

Track and cycling are head and shoulders the filthiest sports. They all juice.

And I honestly don’t care lol.

Advertisement
He didn't mean to get caught.

“Oh yeah, I mean, there’s a chance that it could come from anything,” Swinney said when asked if it’s possible the players ingested ostarine in a Clemson-issued supplement. “They’re going to test everything and look at everything. And that’s the problem. As you really look at this stuff, it could be a contaminant that came from anything, that was something that was cleared and not a problem, and all of a sudden, it becomes there was something.”

Yeah, sure coach. That ostarine could have come from anywhere.

Ostarine is not even an FDA cleared chemical.... it's a RESEARCH chemical that's still undergoing clinical trials.

This shoudn't be an NCAA thing.... this should be an FBI thing. If we're following the law, then people should go to prison.

But of course, nothing will happen.

So you’re saying they were part of a Federal research project? Good cover.

They have a department specifically for nutrition, which a list of what players can and cannot take.

There ain't no 'accidental' ingestion of Illegal PED's. Either the players on their own hook took the stuff, or a third party gave them the stuff.

What a crock of bull****.

Thats the amateur move. Real pros stick E up their booty hole on the dance floor like my man Boosie.

Where do you heathens find such things?

Where do you heathens find such things?

Boosie is one of my favorite rappers. I heard him say it in a song so I just googled it and found out he was talking about it lmao. I didn't even know about this interview until the day I posted it. I was going to just post the song.

Advertisement
Boosie is one of my favorite rappers. I heard him say it in a song so I just googled it and found out he was talking about it lmao. I didn't even know about this interview until the day I posted it. I was going to just post the song.

Boosie’s good. I always liked Webbie better tho... WELP another thing on the f**k it list..

Advertisement
Back