OT: BYU vs. Houston

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Premium
If any of y'all are watching, we need to use Mallory (or Brevin, but I think teams key on him too often) like Houston is using their TE rn. RPO seam over the middle working every time.

Zach Wilson is really **** good too, and their WR's fight for the ball. Tough, gritty team.

Advertisement
Harley, Pope and Wiggins could not start for BYU, Houston, Tulane or SMU. It’s now one of the things I look for on any college game I tune into. I also like to play the what would happen if we threw that pass game. It is scary how much our WR underperform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harley, Pope and Wiggins could not start for BYU, Houston, Tulane or SMU. It’s now one of the things I look for on any college game I tune into. I also like to play the what would happen if we threw that pass game. It is scary how much our WR underperform.
Our guys dont even fight for a ball, they just watch it getting picked.. Its embarrassing at this point.. Saying it for a while, when the number 2 WR from buffalo can on the first day of practice run **** and take food off the plate of all the other wr you got major question marks and need to recruit 5+ wr because them boys sad..

Holgorsen is and has always been ***. How did my man go from a P5 to a G5 and get progressively worst as a corch?? Lol.

Advertisement
We have wide recievers? Where have they been in games?

Advertisement
Back