OT: Bama fan worried about language barrier for Hawaiian QB

Advertisement
I mean, their own Jeff Sessions and Bama alum angrily referred to Hawaii as an island in a Pacific as if it were some foreign entity, so what do you expect from their fanbase?Guy didn't know any better. It's not his fault.

Advertisement
Ahh.... give the guy a break. He probably knows from his Alabama schoolin' that when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor they changed the official language from Hi-war-yun to Deutsch. And naturally Tagovailoa spricht kein Redneck.

Advertisement
I usually don't post much on here, I enjoy the topics and especially the comments, I am a transplant here in Alabama, I grew up in Homestead went to South Dade. This is typical of all of the Bammers up here, his little brother attends and is the starting qb at my kids highschool. They don't get it, I am all for living a simple life but come on, "Is there a language barrier" I'd bet if you looked at that clowns family tree you would find that the roots intertwined on multiple occasions. These clowns don't get it, when they are through praying of their food they don't say amen, they say "Roll Tide". Anyways just my two cents. Go Canes!!

They're the only people who root for their team holding up a roll of toilet paper attached to an empty detergent box.

2e54lz6.jpg

I usually don't post much on here, I enjoy the topics and especially the comments, I am a transplant here in Alabama, I grew up in Homestead went to South Dade. This is typical of all of the Bammers up here, his little brother attends and is the starting qb at my kids highschool. They don't get it, I am all for living a simple life but come on, "Is there a language barrier" I'd bet if you looked at that clowns family tree you would find that the roots intertwined on multiple occasions. These clowns don't get it, when they are through praying of their food they don't say amen, they say "Roll Tide". Anyways just my two cents. Go Canes!!

They're the only people who root for their team holding up a roll of toilet paper attached to an empty detergent box.

View attachment 50037

insane women though....

408cc63ab9e1e5fdff2e21d3f88d2011.jpg

Ahh.... give the guy a break. He probably knows from his Alabama schoolin' that when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor they changed the official language from Hi-war-yun to Deutsch. And naturally Tagovailoa spricht kein Redneck.

I thought it was the Russians who bombed Pearl Harbor????

No, you're right.

[video=youtube_share;V8lT1o0sDwI]https://youtu.be/V8lT1o0sDwI[/video]

You a history major or something?

Last edited:
Advertisement

No, you're right.

Nah, I was in the Luftwaffe. Saw it all. The boss was a big Canes fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3UDoT2T9ek

No, you're right.

I hope BOTH of you are just playing around, and know who actually bombed Pearl Harbor.

All I want to know is why Fresno never adjusted when he pointed to the receiver he was throwing to? That should have been a dead giveaway.

Advertisement

No, you're right.

I hope BOTH of you are just playing around, and know who actually bombed Pearl Harbor.

Yeah, I know. It was the Germans. It says so in the video. Besides, it was confirmed by the guy in the Luftwaffe.

No, you're right.

Yeah, I know. It was the Germans. It says so in the video. Besides, it was confirmed by the guy in the Luftwaffe.

Still don't know if you're trolling but ok.

Advertisement
Back