OT: Aunt Becky Starring in Orange Is The New Black

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Advertisement
Stupid **** could have done 12 hours like Felicity Huffman and saved a million in attorneys' fees if she had just taken the rap in the beginning.
Somebody is going to make her their **** aren't they?

miniGif_20200521101636.gif

Advertisement
Stupid **** could have done 12 hours like Felicity Huffman and saved a million in attorneys' fees if she had just taken the rap in the beginning.

I doubt she does even half of the two months.

But she paid a ton of extra cash to ultimately end up worse than Huffman, that’s for sure.

Bad strategizing all around.

Going to open up whole new type of roll for her, no more nice, sweet and pure. She is still hot, so no limit on earnings for a few years. She will probably be filming her entire time for the upcoming reality show - "When lights go down on C-Block"

Advertisement
I doubt she does even half of the two months.

But she paid a ton of extra cash to ultimately end up worse than Huffman, that’s for sure.

Bad strategizing all around.
Not sure what time she winds up doing, but if I'm the judge, I flex on her. And I've seen it happen a lot when someone winds up wasting a ton of time and judicial resources only to quit a year later for the same deal they could have gotten in the first place.

What I don't understand is why did this become a big deal? Private universities don't have to reject specific students or abide by specific gpa guidelines? Why couldn't the university just say they decided to take the kid even though she doesn't have the grades others do? It is a private university.

The reason certain private universities are tougher than others to get into is because they put those standards to help with their rankings and prestige. Its why they give academic scholarships to students they want those students even more than the others to help with rankings and prestige.

So if a university wants to accept anyone, why can't they? It doesn't matter if the reason is money, they don't have to explain. If the University believes the revenue is worth the hit it will take to their reputation then it should be their right. Already students have an advantage of getting into great universities by having a lot of money (they can pay for the university without a scholarship or financial aid).

I realize the forging of documents is what was the legal issue and there should be some punishment, but I think it should be a slap on the wrist compared to what the University should get since staff where the ones that told them to.

Advertisement
So we're letting felons with never ending rap sheets out of jail all over the country, not prosecuting crooked politicians and turning their heads at the crooks in the FBI but our government officials are jailing Lori Loughlin? LMAO What a bunch of incompetent nitwits.

Advertisement
Imagine paying half a mil for your kids to go to USC. I mean it's a solid school but holy ****.

Advertisement
Back