OT: Atlanta Falcons fans... the NFL draft?

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
How we feeling about the draft so far? I think it’s the best draft the Falcons have had in a decade or more that’s how terrible they are when it comes to the draft.

1st round - AJ Terrell 6’1 195 lbs (Clemson CB) - yeah he got smoked against LSU but it’s a position of need and he has size, talent and upside.

2nd round - Marlon Davidson 6’3” 303 lbs (Auburn DT) - Great Pick up, Beast athletic enough to play the edge but the size strength and attitude to play DT for the Falcons. Should compliment Grady Jarret perfectly.

3rd round - Matt Hennessy 6’4” 307 lbs ( Temple Center) - no sacks allowed in 2 seasons, physical. Boring pick but a solid one.

4th round - Mykal Walker 6’3” 230 lbs ( Fresno State Lber) - Mountain West sleeper knows how to get to the Qb and tackle the rb. Not sure if he’s any better than all of the other bums the Falcons have drafted at linebacker in recent history but we’ll see.

4th round - Jaylinn Hawkins 6’1 208 lbs ( Univ. of Cal) - One of my favorite picks, nice combo of size, ball hawking ability and hitting ability. I hope he can beat out Ricardo Allen.

So far overall Draft Grade is an A which is a curved grade based on how worst of all time the Falcons usually are at the draft.

Advertisement
Don’t worry about it.

This is Dan “corny *** slogans” Quinn last year. Probably Dimitroff as well.

The phins are my team - don’t go to the games anymore - but got lots of family and friends up in Atlanta, so we’re always talking shlt. I follow them a little bit because of that. Them and the Buccaneers. Just so I can talk shlt to friends and family

I was satisfied this year. I don’t really like Terell but hope I get proved wrong

Yeah that pick gave me Jalen Collins vibes but I hope he proves me wrong as well. Kinda had no choice though we needed a top cb and wouldve missed out completely if we didn’t take him at that spot.

Yeah that pick gave me Jalen Collins vibes but I hope he proves me wrong as well. Kinda had no choice though we needed a top cb and wouldve missed out completely if we didn’t take him at that spot.
True that’s why I didn’t completely lose it. Their hands were kinda forced my favorite pick was probably Matt Hennessy I think he was slept on and we got a steal

Advertisement
Don’t worry about it.

This is Dan “corny *** slogans” Quinn last year. Probably Dimitroff as well.

The phins are my team - don’t go to the games anymore - but got lots of family and friends up in Atlanta, so we’re always talking shlt. I follow them a little bit because of that. Them and the Buccaneers. Just so I can talk shlt to friends and family

Arthur Blank firing Dimitroff and Quinn would be a Christmas miracle... TD must got some evidence on Blank for him to still be employed.

Any long snappers here? No? I thought there was a run on them. Sorry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back